General rants, get it off your chest thread

I agree with the data protection act. It took me four months to bully the police into giving me the fake reference someone had given about me to them causing me to lose my job. I felt like I had no rights and this person managed to completely fuck everything up and get away with it. AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BTW this is a good thread I could be here all day!

Edit : and yeah charities! Bloody clip board warriors! no I dont have a spare £6 a month or whatever Im completely flat broke. No I dont need to explain to you why Im broke. Leave me alone and let me get to work/shops/home. I had one bloke literally blocking my way on the path I got really cross and told him to fuck off. Im such a bad person!

its as if we should be putting ourselves further into debt to help people who we dont hve a fucking clue who they are!! say like a lifelong family friend is struggling to make ends meet, i'd cook them a meal or somethin, therefore you know where the money's goin. its like charity shops, you know they give you the bags to leave stuff out in. apparently it just gets picked up by a company and thecharity never sees anythiin half the time.

FFS, there's people over here gettin flooded, losing money thru banks goin bust etc etc and we're bein asked to give moneyto someone on the otherside of the pissing world.

charity begins at home hey!!

(sorry i'm in a bad mood!!!!)

the general disorganisation of people and lack of responsibility people take for their own actions:cry:

My mother is driving me nuts.
Won't go into all the details, she needs locking up for own saefty.
Shes beeing a comlete & utter idiot & can't see it & won't listen to reason.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:grr: Annoyed with my MIL who has decided it's her right to be mad at us an ignore us simply because we don't want her to use the Chinese word for grandma (it sounds like MAMA for God's sake why can't she get that through her head).

another thing thats windin me up...people ringing and texting to see if i've had katie yet!! my dad's textin every night, my mum's ringing atleast once a day! WHEN I'M IN LABOUR I'LL RING YOU!! i even had my sodding OH ringing earlier just incase i'd gone into labour and forgotten to tell him!!

The olympics - dont want it. Sod the olympics spend the money on picking this country back up off the floor.

another thing thats windin me up...people ringing and texting to see if i've had katie yet!! my dad's textin every night, my mum's ringing atleast once a day! WHEN I'M IN LABOUR I'LL RING YOU!! i even had my sodding OH ringing earlier just incase i'd gone into labour and forgotten to tell him!!

This used to REALLY piss me off, but it wasn't from family- just friends an ocassionally my OH. As if i'd tell them when im in labour!

I'd have said, 'damn, I knew I forgot something! I AM in labor, I just didn't think to tell YOU!' I'm not likely to just pop off down to Tesco for a bit and let it slip my mind. Heck, my OH would be the first person I ring... 'This is YOUR fault, now get yer a$$ home!'

lol i think my oh would half expect me to go to tesco, i work there and its right next to M&S so i'd be in there hoping for my waters to break!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->