genkigemini...*UPDATE on PG2*....

:wohoo: 2 more hours!!!!! :wohoo:

I hope you were able to get some sleep last night :hugs:

I have everything crossed for you and your DH!!!!!! :wohoo:

I'm a bit late posting - but I've been thinking about you too... No idea what time it is in Alaska - you've probably been inseminated already !!!

Fingers crossed for you hun

:hug:

come on Spermies !!! do your job!!!!
good luck Darling !!!!
it's going to work !!! i know :)!!!

I'm dying for her to hurry her butt back and let us all know how it went lol ... come on Sarah!!

I'm dying for her to hurry her butt back and let us all know how it went lol ... come on Sarah!!

meeeeeee toooooooo. Geez ladies if we are all this anxious, can you imagine how Sarah must be feeling?:rofl:

GO SPERMIES GO!!!:happydance:

she is usually on here a little later on here :)...

she is usually on here a little later on here :)...

I know..... I am just really, really impatient! I have been thinking of her all day. I just KNOW that another one of us LTTC gals is due for a :bfp:

oh yes !!!! i agree!!!
let's do around of sparkles for her :):dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Genki is at work right now and has a few stops to make on the way home.... but she is great and is very happy.

:hug::hug::hug:

:wohoo: :wohoo:

OMG! YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST FRIENDS A GIRL COULD EVER HOPE FOR!!!!

Thanks so much for the love! I am going to make an update post about everything that happened but I wanted to say thanks too! All these well wishes just HAVE to bring me a :bfp:!!!!!!!

:wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->