Gerber Nuk Bottles

pinkmac85

Mom & pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hey ladies!!
I was just wondering if anyone uses the Gerber Nuk bottles?! We are in the middle of trying to find the right bottle for LeeAnne so we saw these and picked them up to try! So far they seem pretty good..she was confused at first because the nipple is very different from the playtex one she is used too..but she drank 2oz well and had one TINY burp, she just wouldn't burp at all for me! I tried burping her for 20 mins and she fell asleep while I was doing it! Usually we have to burp her after every OZ because she gets sooo uncomfortable and starts to scream and cry...could her contentment(is that even a real word? LOL) be because the bottles aren't giving her as much air as the playtex ones were?!

Glad to hear they are working better... although the playtex ones dont let any air in, reg bottles trap air in the bottle and the baby sucks it in, the playtex ventaire let the air out the bottom, and you can actually hear it if you have it set up right.. I use them and they are the only bottle she didnt get fussy with. But each baby is different.

Ooh I may try the Ventaires then, I tried the nursers and she HATED the nipples!! I'm so desperate to help her out with her gas issues.. she farts so much, she gets the hiccups so bad and barely produces any burps :(

Ooh I may try the Ventaires then, I tried the nursers and she HATED the nipples!! I'm so desperate to help her out with her gas issues.. she farts so much, she gets the hiccups so bad and barely produces any burps :(

Elyse sounds like LeeAnne! Rarely ever wants to burp, farts non stop and has hiccups after EVER feed!!!
I LOVE the Ventairs I just wish they didn't leak so damn much!! I've even let them dry over night for like 13 hours and they still leaked..worse when they were warm! I dunno if I can't get this bottle issue sorted out I'll have to stick with them and tough out the leakage!

I've used NUK with my previous two babies and will do so again with this LO!

They are brilliant, my son was colicky and my daughter had reflux and they helped immensely with both children!

I wouldn't use anything else.....we tried Avent, TT and they were all useless in comparsion to NUK!

I've used NUK with my previous two babies and will do so again with this LO!

They are brilliant, my son was colicky and my daughter had reflux and they helped immensely with both children!

I wouldn't use anything else.....we tried Avent, TT and they were all useless in comparsion to NUK!

Great to know they worked for you!!
We used them yesterday evening and she seemed to do well on the first feeding but the second one she was very fussy while being burped and such, which is normal fo her...BUT...I think it didn't help that after she was done eating she sneezed 6 times in a row..probably needed to sneeze while eating so she was uncomfy lol

I use the Avent bottles. Aside from the issue of having to make sure you put the ring and the nipple together when wet they are okay... but then again I spent so much money on them I'm not down with buying different ones.

I've contemplated Dr Browns, have heard good things about them. They're expensive though, and apparently alot of parts to go along with them?

I didn't like the nuk bottles, the nipple kept collapsing everytime we used them . Then again we may have been doing something wrong.

i liked the nuk ones at first but then she stopped being able to get any milk through after like a couple of weeks??

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->