Geritol Testers :)

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
Alright so here we go with part 2 of using Geritol to get preggo. Some of you may remember me from last time with this. I was taking Geritol for one month and got preggo with my son and so here I am trying this same multivitamin to get preggo again. Anyone want to join me?:flower:

Are you just taking the Geritol multivitamin? I'm interested to hear more about it! Congrats on your success the first time around. :)

Alright so here we go with part 2 of using Geritol to get preggo. Some of you may remember me from last time with this. I was taking Geritol for one month and got preggo with my son and so here I am trying this same multivitamin to get preggo again. Anyone want to join me?:flower:

I do, I do...I sooo have been looking for someone to try this with me. Whats ur stats as of now. I am on CD6 and I started GC on CD1.

I'm taking GC tablet! I got pregnant with it the first month I took it when ttc dd, but now I am cycle 4. I'm still on the same bottle so this better be my month because there is a baby in EVERY bottle and mine is almost empty!!!

I'm taking GC tablet! I got pregnant with it the first month I took it when ttc dd, but now I am cycle 4. I'm still on the same bottle so this better be my month because there is a baby in EVERY bottle and mine is almost empty!!!

Hahaha...IKR. when did you start taking it with DD

So me and DH BD today, and I have noticed a very noticeable increase in my CM. So far I can definitely so a change since taking GC.

Hahaha...IKR. when did you start taking it with DD

It was our fifth cycle ttc. I started that and fertilecm and got bfp. No luck this time though!

I've had no ewcm lately. I've even been drinking grapefruit juice and eating carrots the last few days and nothing :( thank goodness for preseed!!

I tested today 8 dpo and bfn of course. But i checked my cervix today and it was reallly soft on one side and high up. Do you think this means anything, or when does your cervix begin to drop after O?

Wow I didn't expect to see this pop back up lol, but shay it can go either way but a high soft cervix is usually a good sign

I want to test maybe a day before af is due, for 2 days I have been having some twinges/pulling off and on that's right on my pelvic bone are first it was on the right and now its on the left so it keeps switching

That's a good sign! I'm going to try to wait til Saturday as I'll be 12 dpo. The tww goes by soooooo slowly!!!!

Well I have some small pink dots in my undies but af is not due until a week and a day from now..

Wow I didn't expect to see this pop back up lol, but shay it can go either way but a high soft cervix is usually a good sign

I hope so...achy boobs but I usually get that in the 2WW anyways...af due saturday....

Well I have some small pink dots in my undies but af is not due until a week and a day from now..

sounds promising...i dont have much hope. I dont have any symptoms, and dont feel preggers at all.. i know its still early....ugh!

Hi! I just started geritol complete the pill form. I was told by a friend that's how she got pregnant. I am planning on trying for baby#3. So I'm in it with you hun. I hope I am successful like you after taking it one month. Hope to hear from you soon!!!!

Just to update.....Well I finally got my BFP @ 12 DPO.....AAAHHHHH. 2ND month of Gertitol Complete (DH took them also) and folic acid, 1st month using preseed and SMEP method.

How are you suppose to take geritol? Just like a normal vitamin or is there something to it??

How are you suppose to take geritol? Just like a normal vitamin or is there something to it??

Just like a vitamin. Once a day. You can also take the tonic, but im not sure how to take the tonic.

oh cool! Do you stop taking your prenatal and start taking geritol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"