Geritol Testers

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
Sooo Geritol is supposed to be this vitamin that is said to have a baby in every bottle. I was wondering if some ladies would be interested in trying this with me to test it?:flower:

Sooo Geritol is supposed to be this vitamin that is said to have a baby in every bottle. I was wondering if some ladies would be interested in trying this with me to test it?:flower:

Hi!

I am just seeing your post. Did you get a chance to test it out? If you did, it looks like it worked! I just bought a bottle and today is the 3rd day of me taking it. The taste is just horrible but if it gives me a BFP, I would glady drink it with a straw every day. LOL...

I shall join as well, waiting for my delivery tomorrow or Friday!!

I believe Hunni may have another thread like this because I'm trying this as well I got my bottle Sunday me and DH are both taking them we got the pills because of the stories i've heard about the liquid im hoping i didnt start taking them too late im so excited tho hopefully it works!! GL ladies and lots of :dust: to you

I am excited too! I ordered the pills, I heard so many mixed reviews about which is more effective but as everyone said the liquid is vile I opted for pills! Will be interesting to compare, hope we both get our BFP's :)

Yes it will be interesting!! Hope to see lots of :bfp: soon!! Please keep us updated on how its working for you...

I most definitely will! You too!

Hooray for buddies! :dust: all around!
I wish I had known just how vile the liquid is. omgosh it is sooo bad! LOL.. I may have to go get the pills.
I started it on cycle day 3 because that's when I first read about it. I hope I started it in time.
Hopeful214, I am in Dallas as well!
:hugs: to everyone!

Well by the time I get them it will be CD 2 or 3 for me as well so hopefully it won't be too late. Will also be trying the SMEP method so fingers crossed. Am I right in saying that I should not take folic acid or any pregnancy vitamis whilst taking Geritol?

izzys girl- Awesome what part of dallas are u at? I heard about it over the wknd so i went Saturday to WalMart and Walgreens and neither one had it finally Sunday morning i just decided to call Kroger pharmacy and they had it in stock so i sent DH to get a bottle ive heard as long as you take them before O day then you should be ok I started on CD11 but we'll see....if I did start too late the hopefully i'll get lucky next cycle but FXd for this cycle!!

Berit- I THINK taking folic acid is ok I may be wrong but i do know that they say to stop taking prenatals if you are taking them...

Well by the time I get them it will be CD 2 or 3 for me as well so hopefully it won't be too late. Will also be trying the SMEP method so fingers crossed. Am I right in saying that I should not take folic acid or any pregnancy vitamis whilst taking Geritol?

I haven't been taking any other vitamins with the geritol. I've read that the geritol has tons of vitamins in it already so I'm not taking a chance of having too many vitamins in my system.

I'm in Lakewood. The second I read about the geritol, I headed to Walmart and bought 2 bottles. They were CHEAP! $2.50 per bottle. I may go back and grab the pills though.

What!??!!? $2.50 that is cheap....yea when I heard about the liquid I was like theres no way i would be able to stomach that...lol even tho it may work faster...just the thought of it made me gag lol

Oh honey TRUST me... it is soooo bad. LOL... I have a super keen sense of smell and when I opened the bottle, I almost threw up. Taking it the past couple days has been rough but like I was saying, if it gives us a BFP, it will soo be worth it.

Kool! Hopefully i dont have to go and buy another bottle and this bottle has my baby in it lol but if not i know where to go!

I really hope this bottle has my baby in it also. I can't take much more "OMG I'm pregnant" announcements from girlfriends who got pregnant the first time they tried. sigh...
FX'd for you and for me

I know huh? and at work 1 girl just came back from maternity leave and another one is leaving...bbooooo!! Lol slightly jealous...well 2moro is my O day then comes TWW ugh its gonna seem like forever...

Well I really hope this is your time! AF was supposed to arrive today but instead she showed up this past Saturday so now my charting is all messed up. Mother Nature can be a heartless wench! LOL...
but yeah that TWW is a killer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->