• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Geritol Tonic - Baby in a bottle?

Lollipopbop

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I've just come across a multi vitamin tonic called Geritol whilst browsing prenatal vitamins and I found a forum where everyone was discussing it as a super vitamin and there's a baby in every bottle haha! But amazingly enough, a lot of these women became pg while taking it.

Has anyone heard of it? I want to buy some but can't find it anywhere in the UK. Any American TTC'ers heard of it also?

x

Never heard but will eagerly stalk to see others answers!!

X x x

Never heard but will eagerly stalk to see others answers!!

X x x

https://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/aromatherapy-trying-conceive/262068-geritol-complete.html

There's a thread that I found that inspired me to get some! So many bfps!

Wow really does sound like a miracle eh! Wonder where you get it from!?!?

X x x

i've heard the same thing!! some women that work with my husband swear by it! they say there is a baby at the end of every bottle!!
you can get it at walmart, kroger, walgreens, etc...

i thought geritol was for older people...am i confused?

I just did a google search about this...i guess theres some controversy about it on some sites from back in the day. i guess its not good for people with certain health conditions...definitely worth looking more into tho.

Looks like a good vitamin, it has a few of the ingredients that Rainbow light has in them but Rainbow light has more. I hope it works for you, baby dust!

my aunt used and concived less than a month.she had been tring for over 10 yrs.

Look at the pregnancy tickers from people who have replied about trying it!

Not sure if there is any truth to it, but I am totally picking some up this week to try it this cycle! Anything is worth a shot at this point!!

:dust:

I am totally trying this! Is this really the old people vitamin though? I want to get the right stuff!

I had women who also swear they work and said I would be pregnant if I took them, I didn't as dh has sperm issues

I am curious as well! Im willing to try anything at this point!!!

i bought some , but didnt need it :dance: so if anyone in the uk wants to buy an un-opened bottle let me know :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"