Geritol!! :)

Fx! Are your cycles usually that long??

I had one cycle that was 48 days, without spotting. However this cycle, I spotted on the day I was due for AF. That's why I think I could be. That has never happened to me before.

Hey ladies! Sorry to crash your thread but I'm taking Geritol for the first time this month and I'm praying it gives me (and all you wonderful ttc'ers) our BFP! I've been TTC for over a year now, and I think now I'm finally getting all of this right.

This is the third month of taking Soy, and my first taking Geritol. I've been using Pre-Seed and the CBFM all of the months prior to this month.

Has anyone had any luck with Geritol yet? I'm getting ready to O and I'm getting really antsy!

Fx! Are your cycles usually that long??

I had one cycle that was 48 days, without spotting. However this cycle, I spotted on the day I was due for AF. That's why I think I could be. That has never happened to me before.

Oooo excited for you!! I really hope you get your bfp Saturday!

Hey ladies! Sorry to crash your thread but I'm taking Geritol for the first time this month and I'm praying it gives me (and all you wonderful ttc'ers) our BFP! I've been TTC for over a year now, and I think now I'm finally getting all of this right.

This is the third month of taking Soy, and my first taking Geritol. I've been using Pre-Seed and the CBFM all of the months prior to this month.

Has anyone had any luck with Geritol yet? I'm getting ready to O and I'm getting really antsy!

Hi :-D this is my first cycle taking geritol tonic do I will let you know in a week or so ;-) I feel like I've tried everything but nothing has given me a bfp so far, fx for geritol! Are you taking the tonic or pill?

Hi MBrink! I have been taking Geritol for like 4 weeks now. About a month, and I think I am pregnant. I am just waiting for Saturday to test. I think it works! If not, well then it made me miss my period and spot. Which I highly doubt. FX for you!!

Hi MBrink! I have been taking Geritol for like 4 weeks now. About a month, and I think I am pregnant. I am just waiting for Saturday to test. I think it works! If not, well then it made me miss my period and spot. Which I highly doubt. FX for you!!

Ahh that is so exciting!! Prayers and FX for you! I'm just hoping that what they say about Geritol is true, because I am SO beyond ready for a baby. Especially when it seems like everyone everywhere is popping up pregnant while we're all over here trying for months & months. :dohh:

Ahh that is so exciting!! Prayers and FX for you! I'm just hoping that what they say about Geritol is true, because I am SO beyond ready for a baby. Especially when it seems like everyone everywhere is popping up pregnant while we're all over here trying for months & months. :dohh:

Believe me girl! I know how you feel. It seems like everyone and their dog are getting pregnant. Haha, I try not to get down, but sometimes I can't help it. You will be in my prayers girl.

Believe me girl! I know how you feel. It seems like everyone and their dog are getting pregnant. Haha, I try not to get down, but sometimes I can't help it. You will be in my prayers girl.

I'm taking the pill this month, figured I'd switch to the tonic next month if it doesn't work. Sorry that I forgot to mention this earlier :)

I have pee on a stick syndrome, so I would be DYING to wait to test! I wish I had your willpower girl, you should be really proud of yourself. I honestly start testing around 8 DPO and test every other day until AF shows up. Such a waste of money! lol.

I've seen so many bfns I can't bare to see anymore lol. I took the pill form first but didn't do anything for me so I switched to the tonic. Incase u Do go on the tonic It tastes horrible btw ;-)

Its funny cause every time you take an HPT you have that one thing you are clinging to. You're thinking, "I know this is it." Everytime. It sucks!!

I am honestly so excited for you to test! It gives me hope to see others get their BFP!

Well my short period just ended and I bought my first bottle of Geritol tonic. FX it does something for me!
It has so few ingredients!
B1 2.5mg 170%
B2 2.5mg 150%
Niacin 50mg 250%
B6 0.5mg 25%
Pantothenic Acid 2mg 20%
Iron 18mg 100%
Methionine 25mg
Choline bitartrate 50mg

My regular multi only has B6 &B12, only 20mg Niacin, 10mg Pantothenic Acid, and 40mcg choline bitartrate and no iron. Hmmm seems like I could actually take both and only be taking extra of Niacin and Pantothenic Acid. Is it even possible to OD on Niacin? Seems like its in everything, all fortified flour products and such, so extra probably isn't bad. My regular multi with just "normal" amounts of B6 seemed to help lengthen my LP last cycle.
ETA: my research indicates that Niacin (B3) toxcicity begins around 2g and if I took both vitamins that would only be 0.07g and I think I can live with that.

It smells quite bad, its the iron in it. I used a high iron vitamin supplement for animals (for them, not for myself!) that looked and smelled the same as Geritol does, only stronger. Bleh.
HOWEVER, it has 7g sugar per tablesspoon, and I could taste the sugar. It really wasn't as bad as all that. It didn't taste like alcohol to me either (but then again, I like hard liquor, and this wasn't strong). I was pleasently surprised, while it wasn't good, I will be able to take it without gagging too bad.

Well my short period just ended and I bought my first bottle of Geritol tonic. FX it does something for me!
It has so few ingredients!
B1 2.5mg 170%
B2 2.5mg 150%
Niacin 50mg 250%
B6 0.5mg 25%
Pantothenic Acid 2mg 20%
Iron 18mg 100%
Methionine 25mg
Choline bitartrate 50mg

My regular multi only has B6 &B12, only 20mg Niacin, 10mg Pantothenic Acid, and 40mcg choline bitartrate and no iron. Hmmm seems like I could actually take both and only be taking extra of Niacin and Pantothenic Acid. Is it even possible to OD on Niacin? Seems like its in everything, all fortified flour products and such, so extra probably isn't bad. My regular multi with just "normal" amounts of B6 seemed to help lengthen my LP last cycle.
ETA: my research indicates that Niacin (B3) toxcicity begins around 2g and if I took both vitamins that would only be 0.07g and I think I can live with that.

It smells quite bad, its the iron in it. I used a high iron vitamin supplement for animals (for them, not for myself!) that looked and smelled the same as Geritol does, only stronger. Bleh.
HOWEVER, it has 7g sugar per tablesspoon, and I could taste the sugar. It really wasn't as bad as all that. It didn't taste like alcohol to me either (but then again, I like hard liquor, and this wasn't strong). I was pleasently surprised, while it wasn't good, I will be able to take it without gagging too bad.

Good luck :) I made my friend smell it yesterday n she gagged! Was funny, she was like omg n you have actually been taking this!? I'm praying it gives us all our babies :)

It does smell really horrible. The pills make me feel so much better. But if the pills dont work this time I'm going on the tonic!:dohh:

Have you tested recently prayinglady? When is af due?

I hope all you girls are doing well! AF hasn't shown :) A full week gone after the spotting. What do you ladies think? :flower:

Think af will be here by weekend, got all the normal signs she's coming :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->