• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Geritol?!?

praying13

Wife-Mom-TTC#2
Reaction score
OK ladies--I'm back with another question. I was talking to a lady and she said she conceived her twins by using Geritol. SO needless to say, I got online and did a little research. Ive seen a lot of testimonials but I want the science behind it lol. I want to know HOW it enhances fertility. I don't want to be so desperate and go out and waste money. Has anyone or has known anyone that took Geritol and got pregnant?!?

Come on people..surely someone has heard of this lol

I would think it has something to do with the iron in the product. I take prenatal vitamins cause it gives the iron plus a lot more. I am TTC 4 months now and waiting. Actually Im on the two week wait to find out if we are pregnant this month or not. Anyway hope this helps somewhat?!?

Ive tried it before (when I wasn't TTC) and it tasted horrible. Lots and lots of baby dust to you!! Good luck sweety

I tried it with ttc ds. Tastes sooooooo bad......and didn't work for me. I read online too its the "baby in the bottle" i gave up after 2 cycles trying.

Thanks for replying ArmyWife. I also could not get past the taste and smell. I think Im gonna stick with regular vitamins.:thumbup:

I read online lots of success stories with it, i was hoping it would be for me too....dh thought i was nuts when he got a whiff of it :rofl:

It wont hurt to give it a go....maybe it'll work for you :)

OK ladies--I'm back with another question. I was talking to a lady and she said she conceived her twins by using Geritol. SO needless to say, I got online and did a little research. Ive seen a lot of testimonials but I want the science behind it lol. I want to know HOW it enhances fertility. I don't want to be so desperate and go out and waste money. Has anyone or has known anyone that took Geritol and got pregnant?!?

its a vitamin b complex so basically it helps your progesterone and alot of people have problems maintaining a good progesterone level which makes the lining to help keep the baby sticky and snug..

you can get the same thing from getting any vit b complex...im on one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"