German Recipes Please!

KrisKitten

Reaction score
My OH is German and he has just moved in with me from his mums. I love cooking but he isnt all that keen on alot of stuff i like (his big no-nos are Lamb and Mushrooms) and i think he really misses his mums food.
I cant bear to ask his mum coz shes one of these 'well first you...hell move outta the way your doing it wrong' people. Shes lovely but she knows whats right! Lol so i turn to you lovely ladies for help :D
His fave meat is chicken if that helps lol....
any and as many ideas are welcome and greatly appreciated :D:D xxxxxxxxx

Could you not get her to write it down so you can take it away and do it with out her there?

Could do but i reckon itll turn into another 'you really should come round more...i could cook it for u' conversation. Plus shell probs keep checkin up :wacko:

lol i love her but she scares me :wacko: xxxx

iv found few but im nervous of tryin them
u do NOT wanna see the results of the cake recipe o got off google :dohh:
i stck to my own in future,
dnt wanna try it and seem rlly stupid with a crappy meal lol
myt have to give it a go wen hes out so i can quietly get rid without him know....lol xxx

You know , Dont know if your oh likes it but generally you can find a lot of turkey meat in cold cuts or turkey steaks whatever :)also https://www.marions-kochbuch.de/ is a good site for German recipes :D your oh can translate it (or you ask me xD)

oh and have you tried huehner frikasse with rice?

nope :wacko:what is it?
I might have lol but im rubbish at pronounciations,
what is that pasta kinda stuff called (lol im so crap)? I know hes rlly keen on that,
i quite like it too :D
i need teaching!!!!!!! :lol: xxx

Which pasta, theres a lot of pasta, Ravioli, Spaghetti, tortellini, ...anyway try the link it also has a english switch too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->