Germany?

I will be from Friday, but you know that as well! xx

Im going to be moving to either Detmold, Sennelager or Paderborn in August :)

I'm in German speaking Switzerland

I was born in Munster (farther in the army) then lived in Paderborn, then moved to Yorkshire, now in Norfolk, love Paderborn, great place.

I am German but now live in France and in between lived for 12 years in Manchester/UK.

:hi: only just noticed this - I'm a German, but live in Bristol, UK :)

I'm German, too :hi: I've lived in the States for a while, what brought me to an English speaking forum.

@Saphira.. where in Germany do you live?

Moving to Wuppertal in the new year... hi :wave:

Hi! I'm living in Siegen, not very far away from you, Holywoodmum!
Where about are you in Germany, Bentlee?

I moved here about a year ago(I'm from New Zealand), but we spent 5 months in Florida, a month in China and a month in South Africa. It's a small town where we live and It's fairly lonely! Especially because my german isn't that great :p

Hi sarah :) I'm off to loojk up siegen! We move in aprl. Just heard today we should have the kindergarten place we want!

That's great news! How come you guys are moving here?
My DH is German, and is working here until a job comes up in NZ.

DH has got a job in Wuppertal, he starts on 2 Jan, but because of the notice period in my work, I won't move with the girls until Easter...
So pleased to hear about the kindergarten place, was starting to get concerned as we contacted so many kita and had so many negative replies!!
Do you have kids too? EDIT: sorry, just saw you bit saying TTC! Hope we both get our BFPs soon!

Yeah I hear it can be quite tough!
My sister in law used to live in Witten (about 30mins away from Wuppertal), and it took them a while to get their son into one. Only then he refused to stay there, and the Kindergarden kept ringing her up and making her take him home!

Woah, that's a killer long notice period!
And no, no kids, not yet! although, 2ww! So maybe soon!

The notice period is only 2 months, just as I'm a teacher you can only resign at certain times of year to finish at the end of term... so it's 2 months notice, but to finish at Easter (I missed the deadline to leave at Christmas...)

Also in 2WW :) when do you plan on testing?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->