Gestational Sac Bleed

smith_0802

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I had my first ultrasound yesterday after finding out I am pregnant with baby number 2. I am measuring at 5 weeks and 4 days, there is currently a flicker which could indicate a heart beat, however it may be too early to tell for sure. I was told that I have a bleed in the gestational sac, I am not sure what to think of this, I have been really upset, and don't quite understand. My doctor is away on leave so I will not be getting answers any time soon either. Should I be worried? Have any of you ladies experienced something similar or know someone who has? I don't have any pain or external bleeding, I have been getting pretty severe sickness all throughout the day and night.

Anything to help at this stage would be greatly appreciated. TIA

A bleed as in a hematoma? I had one when I was pregnant with DD, my doctor explained that it's very normal and that his wife even had one. It took about 2 weeks and mine had reabsorbed and I didn't have any further problems.

Sounds like they are talking about an sch, which is a subchorionic hematoma. I had one with ds.

If it is really INSIDE the sac then generally they moniture the size, and it can go either way :/ I dont want to say too much as I have never experienced it myself but have done some reading.. best thing would be to write down questions and ask your doctor. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->