Get Fit WTT Mommas

C

CMarie

Hi Ladies :flower:

After answering a couple of other threads on getting fit, I decided to start a group for the moms that are wtt who want to get fit. We all know the more fit you are, the more healthy your pregnancy usually is. The main reason DH & I are waiting at this point is so I can lose a bit of weight so . . . I was wondering if there were any ladies who wanted to do this with me? It'd be fun & nice to have a place where I'm held accountable :) We could do monthly challenges, and I can maybe even look into sending out prizes monthly.

Anyone interested?? :thumbup:

Me!

I got to my target (slimming world) of 8st 2 in march this year, at only 4ft 11 it's within a healthy range bmi wise. Things have slipped a bit with holidays etc and I'm now at the top of target, in fact I can only gain a half more pound and then it's back to being a paying member so I need to engage brain!

I want to be at the bottom of my target for ttc in dec/jan time so I can lose 5.5 lbs, I know I can do it, even if its half a pound a week!

I have recently got back into running but with a 28month old and a hubby that works shifts its hard keeping up with training so it's just when I can. What I need to look into is exercise DVDs at home maybe.

That's me anyway, looking forward to hearing from you all!

i would be! im not really looking to lose weight but would love to get healthier and fitter!

I'm interested. i need to lose over 30kg (60 pounds give or take) before Im in a healthy weight range. so, I would like to lose at least most of this weight by august 2014, and i think it would be great to have a support network for it. For me, the dietry side of things is never too difficult (i've learned that if i allow 1 cheat day a week, and dont go too crazy on that day, it make staying on track a lot easier. because rather than thinking 'i want...but im not allowed it' the thought is replaced by ' i want... and if i stay on track, i can have it on (insert day here)). exercise, on the other hand, is a real chore. I do shift work, so its difficult to set a time to work out, and usually when i am free to, and motivated to exercise, everyone else is busy (i like to walk/dance/etc with a friend)

I'm in! I lost nearly 20lbs for my wedding(s) over the summer, and my goal is to keep them off (almost there, I've put 2-3 back on!) or better yet lose another 5lbs.

I've joined a gym here and am trying out the classes. Next week they start a new schedule which I'm excited to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->