get lost with the stupid comments!!! ARGH RANT!! lol

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by LoolaBear, Mar 30, 2011.

1. LoolaBear

LoolaBear 3 On Earth 1 in Heaven

stupid man at work walked into the tea room jsu tas i was sitting down with my lunch and said 'well you wont keep you trim figure eating that'!!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:
    i wont keep my trim figure cos im bloody pregnant you dick! and its not like it was even something bad, i was eating 10 cherry tomatoes, a 3 inch block of cucumber and 5 home made turkey meatballs!!!
    even if i wasnt pregnant (work donr know i am yet) how hte hell would that make me put on weight??!
    gggrrrrr tosser! :growlmad:

hormonal pregnancy rant over :rofl: :rofl:

2. ttcnewbie123

ttcnewbie123 Well-Known Member

I think I would have punched him in the face, especially with the mood Im in today!:growlmad:

3. tweedy

tweedy Well-Known Member

i just had a subway, after 3 months on slimming world i'm sure people in work are getting a bit suspicious at my all of a sudden disregard for my diet....but i don't care.

4. girlygirl:)

girlygirl:) Well-Known Member

haha what a pr*ck, ah well he'll feel guilty about saying that when you announce that your pregnant, make sure to let him know that was why you were eating that, and for him to watch what he says about weight eating etc with a pregnant womens hormones!!haha xxx

5. MenWriggler

MenWriggler Active Member

I'm surprised you didn't smack him one, stupid man!

6. LoolaBear

LoolaBear 3 On Earth 1 in Heaven

lol thats why i came back down and had a rant on BnB as otherwise i would have punched him in the face!

7. Cherrybinky

Cherrybinky Guest

Oh typical stupid MAN COMMENT I would have whacked him and then said, "dont worry because that arm movement I just did to punch your face worked off the calories"

8. katrina1987

katrina1987 2 boys and Twin girls

Well I think eat what you want, your pregnant its the perfec t excuse to indulge and enjoy the treats you wouldn't usually have. What a prat though, it be interesting to see his face when he knows your pregnant and eating for 2 lol

9. LucyintheSky

LucyintheSky Mom of Two!

Your meal sounds healthy & tasty....what's wrong with that guy?? What did you say to him?

10. Boothh

Boothh Jesse, Teddy and 4 angels

lmfao!!! i just nearly weed laughing at that :rofl:

11. Boothh

thats me too ive been on WW sinces january 09 and all of sudden im basically living on sweets and biscuits cus i feel too ill to eat much else, im getting some funny looks from people who dont know yet!!

Loola thats a great lunch just ignore that stupid idiot! he prob just thinks hes funny and dont realise noone likes him, just feel sorry for his poor wife haha xx

12. Lillismommy

Lillismommy Well-Known Member

That is a lawsuit in the USA waiting to happen. That asshole wouldn't have a job if he said that to someone over here.

And I agree, go back and punch the jerk in the face.

13. ttcnewbie123

ttcnewbie123 Well-Known Member

Lol Im feeling a bit happier now Ive had something to eat! Stupid men!:haha:

14. AngelBunny

AngelBunny George's Mummy

wow he sounds awesome. i bet he's one of those guys that walks around saying 'smile love it might never happen' to every woman he walks past.. SHUT UP BEFORE I HEADBUTT YOU IDIOT xx

15. hope4bump

hope4bump Well-Known Member

i hope no-one is going to want to punch me in the face after this, lol. But maybe he just wanted to make conversation and is not very good at it? in all fairness, i think he gave you a compliment that went badly wrong... hope your day gets better :)

16. Boothh

:rofl: