Get ya tats out

just asked mr.man to take a pic of them, used phone so not very good. one of both, one of close up. not been touched up, although have had them for a year or just under. ooops. everything is so young and child like, swirls aren't perfect... it's as if it hasn't been pre drawn/drawn by a grown up, which i like.

also have a reeeally rubbish one on wrist that i got to 'see if i liked it' haha... best placeto get it obv my wrist where everyone can see :rofl: nevermind. looks rubbish, odd/uneven, colours are crap and has turned wrist blue around tat. also went to high up... actually tatood over my wrist crease. ha. my hand was shaking i was in that much pain when it was getting done. dunno what it is or supposed to be just some random 'flash' froma book, not cool but whatever.

xXx

Attachments

• Photo-0049.jpg
    Photo-0049.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 9
  • tats.jpg
    tats.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Photo-0050.jpg
    Photo-0050.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 5
i was telling my mr.man before about how much i love your lil gems!! and he was like go get them done and i was like noooo i'm not wreckless enough anymore :rofl:

xXx

t'elle, i love your jack and sally tat.

oh girls, i wish i had the balls for a tat...... i'm such a pussy.....

i love OH's though... very sexy... you girls look fabulous. xxx

My mate has a tattoo on her wrist of Tarantula, she really doesn't like it really does look awful) Another one of my mates got a random flash one on the inside of her arm, she hates that as she now has loads of customs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->