Getting all motherly.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by katekatekate, Dec 21, 2009.

1. katekatekate

katekatekate Guest

We went to visit my OH's family on the weekend, and his 18 month old cousin took a shine to me and wouldnt let go of my fingers all the way to the car and then let me put him in his high chair. Then at his aunts, I played that game with him where you pretend to drop them but dont and he was giggling his face off and then got sad when I had to go home.
    I know it's probable that noone cares, but I feel so much better about being a mother. I felt like I was capable. :)
    NB: I know that looking after babies isnt all giggles and fun times but I still feel better.

2. jennifer89

jennifer89 Well-Known Member

Ahhh :) Must make you feel even more excited and broody!! x

3. bekkie

bekkie Mommy Due Sept 20

aw I totally know how you feel - a few weeks ago we had friends over and they had their 3 month old baby girl and it was the first time I ever really held a baby and it felt so natural - really makes you confident :D fabulous!! :cloud9:

4. sineady

sineady S,L,J,PS

Awww i now what you mean :):) i look after my 3 year old cousin sometimes & he never leaves my side! gives abit of reasurance that you can be motherly lol if you get what i mean haha

5. katekatekate

katekatekate Guest

It's so good isnt it? :D Before this I was convinced I would be terrible with a baby. I am all broody now. :) xx

6. sineady

sineady S,L,J,PS

Awwwww :):) wont be long and your lil bubz will be here! :) & im sure your going to be a brill mummy :):)