Getting annoyed now!

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
CD37 and still no sign of AF!! Negative test yesterday.

Damn implant removal! Either give me a BFP or AF

But then again with my daughter I didn't get a positive test until CD47 so I still have a little bit of hope but don't want to get excited.

Only symptom at the moment is tender boobs which was the only symptom I had with my daughter,no cramps or anything else.

Going to try my hardest and wait until at least Thursday to retest,it's very hard to do so when I have three tests in my draw :wacko:

know how you feel, its frustrating not getting af or bfp... im currently 13dpo but my period was actually due last sunday but because I ovulated late im treatin today as when my af is due so on CD35... normally I am a 28day cycle but some reason not this month. I tested yesterday and got a bfn :/ and couldn't help but test again bout half hour ago but stil bfn... I want to try again tomorrow morning but thinking I should try wait... since 1dpo ive had headaches, creamy discharge, loss of sex drive, constipation, sicky feeling(not quite nausea I would say), a cold which I heard can be a sign & a weird taste in my mouth. had cramping aswell but mostly due to the constipation and doesn't feel as bad as to what I normally get for af...

I know it's a tough one when things are like this.
I had AF 6 days after implant out and thought that was really good!! As iv heard people can take weeks to months to even get first AF, so I thought great got back to normal quick...erm guess not lol! I think I ovulated between 5-8th May but that's only going by discharge that I had,so i cud if ovulated later then I thought..maybe. God knows. Just wait it out I guess,very tempted to test in the morning as my tests have been afternoons but not surely...I know it will be a bfn :\ x

I went back to normal after getting my implant out fairly quickly but don't know if the pill helped as I took that for a month after getting it out before we decided to try for another baby (his first though as hes not my sons bio)

I keep picturing myself getting even just a faint positive but I just know its just going to be a bfn everytime I test even though i want to constantly. i have 2 tests left (Tesco brand) soo questioning myself if i should try with fmu tomorrow even though i had a bfn this afternoon....

I think I'll leave tomorrow's test, 1) I know it will be negative and 2) I could be testing too early if I may of ovulated late,plus it will just play on my mind all day if I see the negative test, so I think I'll hold out until Thursday,a week after I took my first test

I think sometimes our brain needs a rest from all the testing lol :)

well im out :( AF just turnt up just now.... bloody typical.... im gutted, bf is pissed off though :( hes convinced theres something up with him but he done a home sperm count test thing few months ago and that came back fine...

Oh no sorry to hear that. I'm sure his count will be fine,it can take a healthy couple upto a year to get pregnant, my daughter took us 8months.

They say 6/8months is the average so fingers dressed for next time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"