getting cold feet! help!

kayadream

Reaction score
Hey all, im sopposed to stop birth control in November and try to conceive in December. Im very much inlove with my partner, matter of fact hes the only person ive ever truly been inlove with. But im starting to second guess it. I have two kids from a previous marriage that did not end well (x was a cheating pos) and my x has still yet to try and see my kids and its been four years. I dont know if im getting cold feet because im scared of abandonment, or if im afraid our relationship will faulter because i know ill be moody and irrational and sensative, and insecure. He says hes ready, even for my hormones and i was so excited and all for it just last week! Now im nervous and unsure. Is this normal?

sorry to be nosey but how Long have you been with your current partner? do your children like him etc? do you live together I do also think maybe you fear history will repeat itself..the reason I ask how long you've been together and things is I've known people to go into relationships and move quickly throw a baby in the mix and sometimes that's the cause of the breakup

We have been together 3 1/2 years, we have been living together for two yyears. And my girls absolutely adore him. Hes amazing with them, he has more energy with them than i do and always plays with them and laughs with them, but is teal serious when it comes to school and other important. Stuff. hes really grown into a wonderful father figure

It's normal. I was hoping my DH would say yes that we can ttc next year and then he surprised met with what about next month. I so badly want another, but is scared. I think it's normal. My one friend told me the same today.

I totally agree with pp... Its normal to be nervous, also you said about being scared of abandonment, if its what you have experience from then no wonder your worried..

x

well then I do believe it's your fear of history repeating itself, take the leap he sounds like he is already a good father figure :D good luck

Thanks guys! Feeling a little better about it. Im probably gonna be a nervous wreck til it. Happens lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->