Getting Concerned

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
I will try to make a long story short. :roll: I have been on the pill since I was 18. I am 31 now. I stopped taking the pill about 5 years ago and I developed a function cyst. My OB placed me back on the pill. OK I have been off the pill now for a few months so the DH and I could ttc. Now last month about this time, I had minor cramping, lower back pain. You know first month ttc though and got my hopes up that i was preg. Got addicted to hpt and got all bfn. I now am at that same stage of my cycle. I am starting to get the cramping again. But today, i am really starting to think that I might be getting the cyst again like I did 5 years ago. I am having some good cramping on my left side. I am concerned. I do have a dr apt next month with the OB for my normal pap. I am glad because it should be this same time of my cycle next month so if it is a cyst, the Dr should be able to see it then. I did some reading on the web and was wondering, If this is a cyst, are we going to have to put TTC on hold? :cry: Just wondering. Thanks Suz

Hi hun :hi:

Sorry to hear this babe!

I would say try not to worry til you have been to see the professionals and they tell you that yes there is a cyst.............all of us on here have or did get cramping pains during our cycles and we are all thinking "hmmm implantaion cramps" then we get AF :( So it is normal to get a certain amount of cramping hun, it doesn't mean it is anything to worry about, I got it too and I don't have cysts!

So please just try not to worry at the moment hun as this is just putting more pressure on you, which wont help you TTC. As for if it was to be another cyst, would you have to stop TTC, I think that would depend on the type and size babe, so again it doesn't have to be doom and gloom!

Keep that chin up hun and I hope the appointment goes well babe :hugs: xx

Suz,
I get cramps like that too.
Charting was recommended to me, to see what was going on and when in my cycle i was getting different things.
I would recommend the charting for you to see whats going on and when, cramps and backache and stuff.
I would also speak to your doctor, see if they will do an ultrasound to check whats going on if you're worried? At least put your mind at ease?

xox

I think I am going to call on monday to see if I could bump my apointment up. I will let you know what they say. I just dont remember this happing before I stopped taking the pill.

Hope its not all the baby dancing :oops:

Thanks for listing to me. DH is great but he is a bit squimish with girly stuff. Im glad I have you girls. :wink:

Awwwwwww anytime babe, make sure you let us know how you get on...........Good Luck!! :hugs: xx

hehe thats what we're here for!!!

everytime i've come off the pill my body's reacted differently with AF symptoms and stuff.... bodys are so weird!!!

Hopefully the docs can put your mind at ease!!

xox

And I have never been on the pill, so know nothing about it, sorry!! xx

I don't believe if you have cysts that it is necessary to hold back on TTC.

I would definitely talk to your doctor though about moving your appointment forward if it is worrying you too much.

(((cuggles))) and prayers for you honey, hope you get your appointment moved, put your mind at rest, and carry on the baby dancing as soon as...bxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->