• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Getting down to the wire....

kailynn

Mommy to MaKinley
Reaction score
6 weeks until we are finally married and try for our second miracle!

I'm so anxious, nervous, and excited about the whole experience and can't wait to make our MaKinley a big sister! She will be 9.5 months when we start trying and I can't help but hope things happen quickly with his difficult schedule as a truck driver.

Starting to track my ovulation, this month, to get an idea as to when our best window to conceive is. We're so excited and I know he is hoping for a boy so he will feel our family is complete (either is truly a blessing).

The six weeks will probably go by fast. I can't believe it's almost August already.

it will go fast! I started planning my wedding 3 months ago and it has FLOWN!
Good luck with your wedding and TTC :flower:

Oh, I know! Tume is flying far too quickly!! We only had a 6 month engagement, in total, but I wwouldn't have it any other way

Hope it goes by fast! I'm also about 6 weeks out from trying. We are skipping August, and then it's full TTC in September!

I'm waiting on my OPKs to get here in the mail, I'm anxious to O so it will pass and I know I'm that much closer....lol!

Do opk's expire or are they good for a certain about of time?

I'm also waiting on my opks to show up in the mail! AF should be here in the next few days so after that ends, I will start tracking!

As for opks expiring, I have absolutely no idea!

i think OPKs are good for like at least a year, maybe longer
mine have an expiration date on them

The ones I received do have an expiration date that is 2 years after the manufacturer date. This is my first time using them, as my husband was always home when trying for my daughter and now circumstances have changed due to his career so it'll be tougher this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"