Getting Harder to Wait!!!!

ask86

Leia's Mama
Reaction score
So we have a daughter who is exactly 23 months old today and we were planning on waiting until she was 3 to start TTC #2, then after a long discussion with DH we agreed to start NTNP from December 2015, then we had an accidental chemical pregnancy and got very excited :cry: - now I don't know what we are!!!! I still have my IUD in (its the copper non hormone one), and I am tracking my cycles because they are very unpredictable because of PCOS, and I am doing temping and OPKs to "figure things out" but my husband and I both really want to start trying, but cant because I have to wait AT LEAST until end of August to see if I get one of 2 positions (permanent full time - now on a full time contract) that I have applied for. It's getting reaaaaallllly hard to wait!!!! The more my husband gets into it and asking about opks and stuff the more it gets me excited... How do you hold yourself back from wanting to do it RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!:dohh:

Hi - completely get that feeling of wanting to go for it right now (i'm waiting for my first). It sounds good though that you've been able to move your original date forward a bit but I think its definitely worth waiting to hear about your job though. I'm helping myself to wait by focusing on the things we need to achieve before ttc (we're part way though moving house, planning a holiday... those sort of things). Really wishing you best of luck with your job and actually it sounds like you might have a fairly short wait - hope it goes quickly for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->