Getting hubby to bd..lol

Gabrielle

Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!
Reaction score
So hubby told me he doesnt want to have sex and get me pregnant if the only reason we are having sex is for that reason!!! ....So i think iam in a fertile period based on cm and cp and i obviously want to bd! but...how do i get him to have sex without him knowing that i am fertile, i mean he wants to get preggo but doenst want to have sex just for that reason..which i understand but i cant help it i want it more now .lol

Any adivce on how to get him to bd with me ....the thing is he'll know cause i never am the one to ask for it unless its for this reason..:blush:, so help me ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe i can try and put the kids to bed and just massage him and maybe he will want it then. this is fuuny saying ! cause he always wants it lol and when i do he knows somethings up...how terrible is that...haha..im bad!

Men...never pleased are they??

I'm just waiting for that situation to arise, right now he will never leave me alone - bit of a bug bear right now as my sex drive isnt really all that high (blaming BCP), (hopefully) soon enough I'll be the one doing the pestering and he wont want to!!!

If you find a trick that works let me know just in case!!

yeah lol..i just texted him saying love you hope you have a good day! lol im soooo bad., but i know i am fertile and last month i said lets bd im fertile all the time and he was so angry and said he wont do that anymore!!!!

MEN!! :shrug: What difference does it make as long as they're getting some action! :rofl:

Well, after putting the kiddies to bed - why don't you and DH sit down and watch a movie. Put your head on his lap and play with his....junior. :rofl: That should do it. :rofl:

I guess it'll be a case of trying not to push the fertility tracking as a subject, you both know that you are monitoring it but if he doesnt like it just try not to advertise it I guess.

You may have develop a mysterious 'spontaneous' streak and start jumpiong his bones randomly so he's never quite sure when you are ovulating!

Just jump his bones when you get the kids to bed tonight..i dont think he will mind

lol you girls are so funny....he WILL know if i just get on top lol ...i think i might try chris's idea...if i just play he will def want it..lol, but hoping he doesnt pull out. member we arent suppose to ttc till my surgery but he said dec he would start ttc, and yesterday i said i want to get preggo now to have a summer baby and he said he will tink about it......and he did and has been sweet to me. i havent brought anything up just going to try and bd hoping he doesn pull out!!!!! TMI sorry

or switch to the top and dont get off!!! ahaha that would be hilirious......lmao..ive hoenstly told him that i will take his sperm and shove it up there myself lol...tmi sorry~ it just drives me crazy cause he wants a baby too but doesnt care to get pregnant right away like me. he says when it happens it will happen and dont obsess over it! good thinking. wish it was that easy! right laides?

Ha ha you girls are so funny..

I have moved on to ttc today from having a mc last month - oh and I have decided to try again and I have been in stitches reading some of the posts!!

It seems the women on this forum are more friendly and receptive than everywhere else on this site?!

As for your situation Gabrielle, I would do as the rest say - JUMP HIS BONES!!! Haha!! He might ask about it after, but at the time of the event - ahem - he wont be thinking about anything other than what you're upto!!

Good luck anyway x

In all honesty is he really going to jump off you at that moment?? Doubtful!!

...and no I dont think the guys realise that it isnt going to be easy TTC!!

i know..i think because i just had gotten off bcp and we got pregnant like right away and we werent even trying, and then our second child we bd everyday and i was pregnat...so he had it easy...lol

but last month we just didnt prevent and i used opks and he thought for sure i was and i wasnt sooo yeah! just give me a preggers belly and i'll be happy! plus i always want it more when im prego...lol

i have no advice on this matter because the same exact thing is happening to me! he said "how can I do it if the whole time im thinking i have to to make a baby" !!! meanwhile be4 we started trying he would yell cause we didnt do it enough!!! OYE us women can never win!:dohh:

My husband knows when i want something too. I just look at him and smile and he says "what do you want?" I say "Nothing, it's ok, i just was thinking about you today and... oh never mind". That seems to get him interested so then I laugh, he grabs me and we run up the stairs. :rofl: it seems to work for me, I think men need to feel like they are desirable just like we want to but they want it in a masculine way. It is worth a try. Good luck. (that sounds so funny wishing someone good luck on getting their husband into bed. :rofl: seriously do men know what we do to TTC? The sacrifices we make)

LOL. This is funny. I remember getting our hopes up in my last cycle and seeing the look in his eye when it wasn't the :bfp: we thought. I know now that he wants it just as bad as me - but its just alot of work. Put away the pee sticks when he's around, don't let him see the fertility books and clues everywhere. I find the less I talk about a positive ovulation stick - the more my husband is in the mood. I want him to know that I want him just as much as a baby...so I talk pee sticks on the forums and talk romance in the home.

I hope you get your :bfp: soon chickie! Sending you some baby dust for this cycle! We can all use it. I am sitting at day 24 of my cycle - so there are alot of hormones raging here too!

lol nice srm!! well i went to the store and got opks! and guess what?!?!?! The one i just did is a def positve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please pray he will want to bd tonight and NOT pull out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please lord please!

lol you girls are so funny....he WILL know if i just get on top lol ...i think i might try chris's idea...if i just play he will def want it..lol, but hoping he doesnt pull out. member we arent suppose to ttc till my surgery but he said dec he would start ttc, and yesterday i said i want to get preggo now to have a summer baby and he said he will tink about it......and he did and has been sweet to me. i havent brought anything up just going to try and bd hoping he doesn pull out!!!!! TMI sorry

What about using some velcro? :rofl: DH and I used the pull-and-pray too. Of course, it never happened so either DH is VERY VERY good or we're really infertile. :dohh:

This whole thread made me smile :D Us women are so bad! lol... I'd say go on top, because what guy doesn't love to just lay back and watch you do all the work.. hehe and what's he going to do, just throw you off him when he finishes? :rofl: Then just lay down real quick so they don't escape! :happydance:

well ladies.......We BD!!!!!!! and i was on bottom..TMI SORRY and no pulling out!!!!!! YAYA IM SOOOOOOO Excitied...i know at least we got one day of bding with sperm in!

SO since im cd 15 of a 30ish day cycle..and had a positve opk today..do i have a really good chance???

I laid with my bum up for like 3 mins but that was it..he would be mad if he noticed i was doing that..hehe, he didnt even ask or say anything bout going in or out and neither did i !!! Im soooo happy...and hey its only 600pm......still get another round in tonight and maybe in the am??

How much should you bd when you get a positve opk? cause i work second shift tom, thurs, and frid so wont see him only when i get home and in the am...???

Thanks ladies for all you ideas!

Btw i was doing dishes and he said come in here and you know .... on his wee wee and i did then walked about and he said what do you want...and i said...i want you to .... me! and he got naked!.....lol sorry bout the TMI.....but figured youd want to know how i did it!

Wow this sounds a lot like me and my OH...

He doesnt seem as interested in BDing if he thinks its only because I am fertile either... I think thats the reason we never ended up BDing last month during my most fertile time :(

He is sort of "if it happens it happens" attitude...he would be very happy with a baby but he is just as happy without...me I want one NOW!!! :p

Its always awkward when he is ready to finish and asks me "where you want me to go?" er...sorry tmi...but ya its awkward to have to say "I want your spermies!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->