getting impaitant now...........

nickyb6969

ttc#3 mum2-2boys &3angels
Reaction score
i keep testing and :bfn: :sad2:....... im due on tom.........maybe its not my month:shrug:
:blush:
sorry for moaning.........rant over xxxx

Aw hun :hugs: Sorry you're feeling frustrated, it's not over until the evil witch starts up her broomstick!

Could be worse...you could be a whole week late on TOM and also have a :bfn: :gun: That's what I'm dealing with
It blows huh? Keep trying though...One of these days its gonna stick with all of us!

thanks ladies....i've done an ic this am and it also has a funny line on it? maybe an evap???? not sure if it has colour as im stairing at it and i have blured eyes now lol
it just sems to be getting harder and harder each cycle........grrrrrr

thanks BranDivah i know it will happen......hopefully soon for all of us xxxxx

right........lol.......iv saved my fmu (sorry tmi).......dipped another ic and i have a faint line now.........with colour vv light pink.......would i be able to save the fmu and go get a fr?????? anyone know if i can get valid results with using the fmu?

Don't see that it would make that much difference.... go shop ASAP!!!

damn bodies- it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but its not over yet!

Whattttttttttttttttt? A line??????? Test test test test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep i agree the ic are CRAP!!! the lines fade so early on!!!!.......... fr here i come
xxxxx:thumbup:

im going lol..........................we'll see?????????????????????????????:wacko:

OMG! ........... men are ******!!!!! he refused to get me a fr saying wait till tom........my hormones are all over the place and i could of screamed when he said this........maybe just me over reacting......i need answers!!!!!!:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::help::help::help::help::help::help:

Take yourself to the store....you don't need him to do it. If he still says No, I'm coming over to protest.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: BumpyCake

i would do but im doing my work which has to be in tom! :wacko: so tom it will have to be then!

omg......im just gonna have to save my pee again :rofl:

maybe it'll be a better line tom when i go get a fr! :haha:
update tom ......fx for me xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back