Getting lighter or time to call gyn?

Awww that's good to hear! You strike me as a smart and devoted person, so i'm happy for you but not surprised ;) well, when you're ready, do join us back on "our" thread :) J convinced pickle man to ntnp. Just so you're up to date on gossip haha

I saw that :). I pop in and read time to time to keep up. It just hurts too much to respond. I was thinking of you because NPR was talking about ducks somewhere and they mentioned runner ducks and I was like I know what those are!!!

Lol! Awwwww <3 i've educated you well haha

I understand, so worries. You are missed but the very last thing i want you to have is any more hurt. Hope things get easier soon :hugs2:

15 days past. No mistaking it's lighter now. Sigh. Fiancé won't come anywhere near me either. He's terrified I'll get pregnant and we'll go through all this heartbreak again so I emotionally feel like s* and am dtd (or lack thereof) frustrated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 24
I offered to go to the 24 hour Walgreens or cvs 5 minutes away to get condoms. The last time I wanted to punch him this hard in the face was when I was pregnant and couldn't stand to be around him. I haven't slept all night. L

:( i'm sorry he's being this way, though i'm sure it's all in how he's handling the grief. He needs to get over that though...the likelihood of you falling pregnant with protection aren't likely....though i know you know. Hopefully he lets that fear go soon. Intimacy is pretty important. Will you be going back on bc?

I have been back on bcp for two weeks. Gyn said it only takes a week to be effective, not a month. But I am happy to wrap it up for a cycle. I'm just do tired. I got 40 minutes of sleep and got a we need to talk text

:( ugh, those are the absolute WORST. Did you talk to him? What happened?

He wants to call off the engagement. Not the relationship. Just the engagement because we have too many issues right now we need to figure out.

That makes no sense to me...i don't understand what difference the engagement makes. Postponing the wedding, sure....but the engagement? I think he's letting emotions drive him, which we all do when emotions run high. So, so sorry you're going through this :hugs:

Hmmm that's odd :/ I think that would hurt more than help... Who cares how long the engagement is! My friends were engaged for almost 6 years!

Im sorry your going through so much right now. I'm thinking he isn't thinking clearly and as pp said letting the emotions drive him. Doesn't seem rational to call of the engagement, as those can be as long as you would like them to be. I hope you best and will be thinking of you and am so sorry for your losses:hugs:

Aw Dobby - big hugs. I'm so sorry for your losses. It's a real tough time. It's easy to go down the 'what ifs' route but you just can't do that. I had so many 'what ifs' too but I decided in the end that sometimes things just happen.
I also think it hits men hard but they don't really have the same support as woman do (friends that you can talk about it with , bnb forum etc) so react in funny ways.
Also don't panic about your hpt lines. After my d&c (was on 22nd too but in jan) I got a line like yours after three weeks. I didn't ovulate that cycle and af arrived 4.5 weeks after the d&c.
I'm sending you lots of well wishes x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"