Getting married on Saturday!

M

miimil

I'm really exited, but I'm also nervous. Not really about the wedding, but about all the preparations. My back is killing me atm, and I'm worried that I'm pushing myself to hard before the big day, and that I will be ruined on the day of our wedding. I don't really think this is a pregnancy thing, as I've seen many brides-to-be running around doing everything the days before their wedding day. But with the pregnancy on top of everything, I'm afraid I'm gonna be all worn out when the weekend is here. Anyone else getting married while pregnant? I think I'm just looking for some reassurance that everything is gonna work out good.

Congratulations! I can't offer advice from experience, sorry. But I hope you have a fab day, try to take it easy this week fi at all possible and on the day itself you will be so happy the pains will melt away x

Aw massive congratulations! I can't speak from experience either, I wasn't pregnant on my wedding day but I do remember it was a whirlwind!
The one thing I would say is when you need a rest, have one! No-one's going to mind if you sit down and have a breather every now and then. And as for preparations in the run-up, can you delegate and get some people to help you out?

Everything will be fine :hugs:

How much is there left to be done? Or are you just worried about everything going right? Either way, Saturday is not that far away - just keep your mind set on what that day is all really about: being with your significant other. Huge congrats!!

Wasn't pregnant during my wedding, but I remember how stressed I was and how all the preparations were tiring me out! But don't worry, as soon as it starts everything will just disappear and all you will be able to think about is your new hubby and how happy you are!

But I def second the idea to delegate!! I'm the sort of person who has to do everything myself, but I was so grateful to have a few people who I could count on to do things for me.

Congrats hun!! Have a fantastic Saturday!!!!!!!!

All will be perfect hun... at the end of the day, THE most important thing is you'll be married to your love... hehe... and the rest, well, it's nice but not as important. Just think about the moment you walk down the isle and how great all will be then!!! At that moment, all the things your stressed about will melt away... :)

Congrats and best of luck!!!! I bet it will be a beautiful day hun!!!!

Congrats! I'm sure your wedding day will be wonderful and you will be beautiful. Just try not to stress too much. Do you have friends or family that could help you with some of your last minute things?

Congratulations.... all will be fine.
Enjoy your special moment...I'm sure baby will kick a lot to show she is there too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->