Getting my body baby making ready

Lmoore

Reaction score
Hello! I am brand new to the BabyandBump site. I've been married for just over a week now and I plan on staying on birth control until September so that we can enjoy our first summer as newlyweds worry free. My workout routine and diet has been pretty intense for the last year as I was getting in shape for the wedding. Now that baby making is on the horizon, I know that I am going to have to change some of my habits.

What I wanted to hear from you is what kind of advice did you get when it came to adjusting your diet and work outs when trying to conceive? The cutting back on the booze is an obvious one, but I've been doing the whole low carb thing and working out pretty intensely 3-4 days a week for the last year on top of a fast pace and physical job.

Also know that I am not using this information as an alternative to doctors orders. I will be seeing a doctor when we get closer to actually "trying" to conceive, it was just on my mind so I thought that I would ask. Thank you!

Congrats on your wedding. With your diet and exercise regime your body is already probably ready for a baby. Being fit is the biggest part of being baby ready.

The only thing I can think of other than quitting booze is to take prenatal vitamins. You also might want to look into other supplements that are designed to improve egg quality, like coq10, wheatgrass, royal jelly, etc., but you seem to be pretty young so I wouldn't think you would need it.

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"