getting my nexplanon out tomorrow and TTC #3 need buddies

bbygurl719

mom to 2 n TTC
Reaction score
Tomorrow morning I'm getting my nexplanon taking out and will immediately be starting the TTC journey. Would love to have some buddies.

Hi, I had mine out last month!
I am currently CD 11 after my first period since removal. I am hoping I might get a sneaky first month BFP but we will see.
Did you use an implanon prior to your first two? Did you fall quickly with them?
Wishing you lots of baby dust (and an easy removal!) xx

Fingers crossed for a bfp for u. No I wasn't on anything before my first. I took us 9 months to conceive her. With my second I was on BC pills for a month decided to stop and fell pregnant right away. Thank u for the thoughts, unfortunately I was unable to get it taken out this morning. I go Thursday at 10:15am to get it removed. Are u TTC ur first?

No TTC #2. I had implanon for 9 years prior to my DS. Fell pregnant within 6 weeks of having it removed, so was very lucky. It has made me annoyingly impatient and high expectations this time round though! I am trying to be more aloof and not too keen (don't want to make DH feel under pressure) but secretly I am monitoring cycle etc.
Never mind, hope all goes well on Thursday!

I got my paragard out on the 29th. We have a very small window in which we can try. Even though paragard is non-hormonal, it screwed with my cycles and made them irregular. So I have no idea if I can get it regulated in the short amount of time that we have.

Hi all. Unfortunately I live in Florida where the tropical storm is and my appt got cancelled. I don't know when I'll be getting it removed now��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->