Getting nervous for tomorrow....

mamajama

Reaction score
I was scheduled a 9 week ultrasound (usual routine here) to confirm dates and heart beat.
I had a friend recently tell me about a missed miscarriage and it has got me so nervous that I feel sick to my stomach. Since then I have been feeling every stretch or pinch in my tummy and worrying like crazy.

This was an surprise pregnancy and I have been so worried since day 1.

Crossing my fingers and toes... we will see what tomorrow brings.. hopefully a healthy bean with a beautiful heartbeat! :winkwink:

Good luck for tommrrow i hope everything goes well with your scan. Its hard not to worry :shrug: when u read and hear about a lot of things that can go wrong on here:nope::nope:. I don't know about you i put my faith in God that everything will be ok and i will have a successful pregnancy. Try not to worry too much i know its easier said that done. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy:hugs:

Well, we went in and everything was normal. I am measuring one week ahead so will see if my ob changes my due date. I will be a scheduled c-section, so every day matters.

Thanks for your reassurance. Looking forward to the next few months and the count down to my 20 week ultrasound so that I can see baby again.

I am happy that all is fine. is the c-section your personal choice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"