Getting nervous

silvercharm

Reaction score
I'm around 42 days right now on my cycle. I don't know exactly when the first day of my last period was, but I can pinpoint it to within a day or two. I've had regular periods all my life and have never gone beyond day 32 in my cycle. When I noticed my period was a few days late I took a test just in case and it was negative. About five days ago I had a little bit of spotting but it only lasted for one evening and only amounted to a bit on the toilet paper and I didn't even need a panty liner. I felt PMS symptoms (cramping, bloated) right around the time my period was due, but nothing now. My bf and I have sex probably 3-4 times a week but always use a condom (I am not currently using any other form of birth control and hadn't for several months prior to this). We use the condom properly and none of the "just the tip" nonsense haha. We did have a couple of instances of the condom slipping but always noticed and fixed right away. Am I just worrying over nothing and this is just a weird anomaly or what?

Stress and many other different things can cause periods to be late.
Sometimes even periods can be skipped for a month just due to random things like an annovulatory cycle.

The only way to be certain is to take another test, like a person said.
If you're still not sure if you receive a negative, then a consult a doctor and get a blood test taken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->