Getting OH in the BD mood..

Mummy2B1989

Reaction score
ok, so I've finally persuaded OH to ttc. We had a mc in Nov and now we really want to get pregnant again.

I am CD 11 so entering the fertile period and want to BD as much as possible. We havent BD'd since Sunday. Hoping to do it tnyt, but...he got turned down for a really good job after being called to the 3rd part of recruitment and selection. He's gutted. We both are. But (at the risk of sounding insensitive) I think its going to put him of BDing tonight.

Im not being insensitive but u ladies know how tight the window is...

I guess im looking for ways to get him in the mood tonight lol!

I plan on getting us a takeaway so we dont need to worry about cooking, as im not home until about 730 tnyt.

Help!!

What I've found helpful is not mentioning I'm ovulating! I like to give him a back run and tell him how grateful I am he works so hard! Works every time! ;)

Thanks!

Gosh, its usually the other way around and hes in the mood and im not...

Hopefully he'll be feeling a bit better about things later tonight and il give that a go.

Hope it works!!

Good luck! Cycle day 1 here- so we both finally get a break from BDing! ;)

I wish there was some sort of mating dance we could do!!! I am ttc and dh is ntnp, if you see what I mean.. he won't be 'told' when to bd so it's so hard to dtd without making him think it's only because I may be ovulating! !

my oh is the same lol, says im only affectionate cos i want to get pregnant. He does too but because i plan when we should dtd etc it drives him crazy.

i really just hope i talk him into it tonight. I dont want to take any chances at all lol

x

My fiancé is the same! He always says "you only want to have sex to make a baby!"

yep... Ive told him, working 2 jobs and looking after our 2year old tires me out haha.

hes visiting his gran in hosp later so when hes back its seduction time...pmsl...yeah right. back rub..compliments and hopefully dtd!

BJs and lingerie. Works every time.

And I know some say that saliva isn't good for sperm, but if that's how you get him to BD, then it's worth it. :haha:

I bet it will work! I'm going to enjoy my time off of bding with my fiancé! I think I might even have a beer this evening! I deserve it!

Girl!! I'm pulling out all the tricks this month....sexy lingerie heels toys.....whatever it takes to get him to ravish me. Cycle 11 I'm desperate!!

So agree with PP....BJs! DH has never turn that down

Definitely don't mention TTC! Such a turn off for some guys and loads of pressure! Just maul him a bit haha x

Good luck! for the first time in 14 years, I actually sexed my husband out and I think we missed the actual day I o'ed, haha!

I totally agree that bj works evertime. I also told oh recently that im more in the mood around o because its my bodies way of telling me Its time to make babies. So if I do show more if an interest around o time its a subconscious thing and as far as im concerned im just randy haha so far he believes me. Also I preseed before he comes to bed so he thinks it spontaneous x gl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->