Getting peed off with Tesco

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
Well booked delivery for 6-8 pm so i knew i would be back from work to take delivery, dozy gits turn up at 5pm. FFS if i wanted it delivered that early i'd have booked an earlier slot grrrr. Can't your drivers tell the time.

Unfortunately OH was in and accepted the delivery. They however substituted some items even though i'd specifed Do not substitute, grrrr ffs the shoppers obviously can't read .

I rang them up but they won't take back the frozen stuff, they did try to get driver back to collect but he wouldn't.

So im now stuck with a £1.80 bag of sweetcorn (instead of the £0.80) i ordered and and a deep pan pizza (which we don't eat) instead of a thin base pizza)

I've said to OH if they pull a stunt like that again tell the driver to go away and come back at the correct time when i'm back from work.

Last week the dozzy driver left all my meat and fish on the lorry. Arranged to have it re-delivered between 7pm-9pm, and the planks turn up at 2pm.

I'm really hacked off, all the guy at customer services did was apologise. When i've calmed down, i'm going to e-mail them. I also got an address to write to to complain. If it weren't such a hassle I'd go and shop in morrisons.

I wish they'd hurry up and get Asda built.

Sorry to rant just needed to let of steam. DH sick of me ranting.

I wouldn't leave it there on their final say thats for sure!!

See i had the same problems last week ....

A-holessssssss!!!

xxx

lol i dont have many probs wi thm :blush: but if i do i phone and get it all refunded! (once got £40 of meat refunded!!!!!!)

All the ****** at customer services was doing was apologising, i said that wasn't good enough, i'd i've been happy if they'd just refunded the sub items, but no nothing so i'm going to put in a complaint sorry just isn't good enough, don't know what they'd have done if no one was in.

You should ask for your delivery charge to be refunded :)

I'm pissed off with Tesco as I am waiting for a refund for a broken cot that was collected over 6 weeks ago.

They weren't even prepaed to do that Kina

I'm cross that i don't really have much option bu to use them. I really don't want to go on my day off, if DH goes then he has kids in tow and its a hassle, and Sainsburys are expensive. Hopefully when we get Asda they'll do home delivery and we'll use them.

Hope you get your refund soon. Seems to me that tesco are getting too big for there boots and dont give a stuff about there customers anymore.

I ordered my shopping with asda just ...

That will teach tesco to be cheeky buggers with me lol!

xxx

Well got letter written today so just got to post it tommorrow.

I was pretty restrained i really wanted to put please teach your drivers to tell the time, and shoppers to read, but thought better of it.

Wish we had an Asda Imi 'cos i'd use them if we did.

Lol yeah well i not had great experiances with asda either hun!!

xxx

By the time they actually get around to building it i'll have forgotten:rofl:

They got planning permission nearly 6 months ago and still haven't started it yet!

Should just email yoru complaint in caroline it gets passed to the relevant department :D

Well i would if i could find an email addy, only one i got is on receipt for queries last time i emailed them to moan all i got was thank you for your email!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->