Getting pregnant after a miscarriage..

Wifetobe

Reaction score
Me and my fiancé recently suffered a miscarriage and we are already trying again. I found out I was pregnant January 16, it was super faint so I tested again on the 18th, it was darker, I was pregnant! Well around 6:30pm on the 18th I started bleeding.. I bled for a week and took another test and it was negative, absolutely no line.. We still get emotional and cry about it but we want to try again. How soon did you get pregnant after having a miscarriage? And was it a healthy pregnancy? I read that the sooner you convince after a miscarriage you are less likely to miscarry. Thank you guys!

Sorry to hear about your mc :( It's a tough and emotional process to go through.

I had a mmc at 12 weeks in Jan 2012, I had to have a D&C. Me and DF decided to ntnp, 7 weeks after the op I still hadn't had AF. I took a test and it was positive! Turns out I fell pregnant just 12 days after the D&C. I had a very healthy and smooth pregnancy, I now have a beautiful 15 month old LG :)

I hope you get your bfp soon, my advice is not to stress, just relax and have fun. GL xxx

Sorry to hear about your mc :( It's a tough and emotional process to go through.

I had a mmc at 12 weeks in Jan 2012, I had to have a D&C. Me and DF decided to ntnp, 7 weeks after the op I still hadn't had AF. I took a test and it was positive! Turns out I fell pregnant just 12 days after the D&C. I had a very healthy and smooth pregnancy, I now have a beautiful 15 month old LG :)

I hope you get your bfp soon, my advice is not to stress, just relax and have fun. GL xxx

I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm happy for you and your 15 month old! Thank you for telling me your story. I'm just waiting and trying not to stress

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->