Getting pregnant on a period.. Is it possible?

blondebabe

Reaction score
Ok this may sound silly but is there anyone who got pregnant on their period? I had 2 days of heavy painful bleeding then 1 1/2 days of brown bleeding and now I am on day 4 of my cycle and oh and i just dtd....

May be a long shot :)

Thanks ladies :flow:

Very unlikely unless you ovulate pretty much as soon as your period ends. Sperm can live up to 5 days in the best environment so if you had sex on your period them ovulated it could happen.

Very unlikely unless you ovulate pretty much as soon as your period ends. Sperm can live up to 5 days in the best environment so if you had sex on your period them ovulated it could happen.

That's what I thought :) my last cycle from this one was 40 days....confusing I know lol xx

I know a lot of women who HAVE gotten pregnant on their period, it is rare, but does occur more than we think, I thought this cycle that maybe I had gotten pregnant on my period, due to a bunch of new stuff going on this cycle, I'm due the 24th so we will see, but of course as a woman ttc I may just be symptom spotting because IM DESPERATE lol!! You can conceive at any time, although some times have a higher chance than others!!! I wish you the best of luck!! ( me and DH dtd on my period because I only get to see him once a month, if im lucky, hes at AIT right now for the Army, but after many many many nights and speaking to a lot of friends who have, it IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->