Getting pregnant on the pill

Xrosex

1st Trimester
Reaction score
i was just wondering if anyone has or if anyone knows anyone who got pregnant from missing a pill? Iv been pretty sick for a few day's so iv missed a couple pills and i missed one a few weeks ago aswell, we're supposed to be waiting until we move into out own home to try for a baby

It's definitely possible. It happens, but I'm assuming if you were sick enough that you couldn't remember to take your pill, you were probably also not feeling all that up for having sex either. If you did have sex on the days when you missed your pills, yes, it definitely raises the chances. But even still, it's unlikely, even if possible. I think usually they just recommend that you wait a week after your missed pills before you have sex again (or use a condom). I've been on the pill for 17 years, minus roughly a year when I was TTC/pregnant, and I've missed pills plenty of times and I've never had an unexpected pregnancy (even though I got pregnant straightaway when I was actually trying). But I'd just play it safe for a bit until you're sure you're not taking any chances if you don't want to get pregnant now.

Thanks for the replies, ill just play it safe for a while it wouldnt be the best idea to get pregnant right now even if i would like to 🙊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->