Getting prepared!

Cracker

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm due in a couple of weeks, so trying to get prepared- just need a little bit of heap.

Going to use disposablesfor the first couple of weeks. Have bought 5 bumgenius from Mothercare to start off with and see how I go- not sure if they are 3.0 or not?:wacko:

Do I need disposable liners with these? Also should I soak them before washing and if so what do I soak them in?

Many thanks!!

hey hun!! its not recommended that you soak BG's - i dont soak mine at all - it can damage the PUL(waterproof layer) you should wash them a couple of times before you use them. as for pailing i would recommend dry pailing, just throw any wet nappies in your bucket with a muslin with tea tree oil on it to keep smells down(you can get this from mothercare too!)

you can use disposable liners with them if you want - its entirely up to you!! it does make getting the worst of the poo off the nappy but like i say its not totally essential!

hope this helps hun

sara

xxxxx

hey hun!! its not recommended that you soak BG's - i dont soak mine at all - it can damage the PUL(waterproof layer) you should wash them a couple of times before you use them. as for pailing i would recommend dry pailing, just throw any wet nappies in your bucket with a muslin with tea tree oil on it to keep smells down(you can get this from mothercare too!)

you can use disposable liners with them if you want - its entirely up to you!! it does make getting the worst of the poo off the nappy but like i say its not totally essential!

hope this helps hun

sara

xxxxx

That's great Sara! Thanks, have tea tree and muslins so no problem with that - just need to get a pail!

Really tempted to buy some bluberries too - they look so great

they are fab hun!!! the best advice you will ever get is to try ONEof everything !! some girls get on really well with one while others hate them!!! its just a case of finding what you and bubs like!!!!

as for the pail- an ordinary bin with a lid works just as well !! :thumbup:

sara

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583