Getting ready to move to 3rd?

mamato2more

Number 9 on the way
Reaction score
Who else is getting ready to move to the 3rd trimester? I will be on Monday!! YEY! I must admit though, because I have a few babies under my belt, I have been over there quite a bit already...Also, I just noticed that I am down to double digits on my ticker! Wow...:happydance:

Me! I'm due to move over on Sunday. Second tri seems to have gone so slowly, but quickly at the same time. I've got a feeling that 3rd tri is going to shoot by - before we know it we'll have our little bundles of joy!

Next Wednesday. And I'm so nervous! My husband refers to the third tri as the apocolyptic board...it's scary talk over there! we were so cozy in tri 2, so scared in tri 1 i feel the scared-ness coming back on!

Next Wednesday. And I'm so nervous! My husband refers to the third tri as the apocolyptic board...it's scary talk over there! we were so cozy in tri 2, so scared in tri 1 i feel the scared-ness coming back on!

That is just funny!

I move on Monday too!! Completely missed the moving into double digits!!! Only 95 days left... gulp!

ME! I am the closest :) Need to move TOMORROW. Freaking out, now it's more real and I can't stay in denial for longer. And I've already moved boxes..

Gosh..I had not even thought about my boxes..I just keep looking at the days, and am really excited to be in double digits!

Im going tommorrow wow it will be christmas day x yay see you there soon

i move on sunday! i have been reading a little over there but ive stayed mainly in 2nd tri.

me! Im double digits 2 :) yay. And move over next thurs! How scary! X

I move over too Monday, but think i'll stop over here for a while longer dont think im ready yet :cry: x Just to double check is it 26wks or 27wks? x

I've got one week to go! I've started reading some of the things over there though. 2nd trimester was so crazy with life chaos for me, it seemed to go by really quickly. I'm interested to see if 3rd trimester flies by or crawls by. On one hand, I cannot WAIT to meet my little guy, on the other hand, I have so much to do at work. Either way.... is it March yet? ;)

Wow a lot of people are leaving pretty soon :( I still have a month move over! Good luck all of you! :D

I've already been lurking over there and reply to a post every now and then. I still have a few weeks to go before I completly move over, but I just feel like most of the posts over there relate more to me now so I tend to find more to respond to over there. 2nd trimester is great also don't get me wrong :)

im due to move over on wed scary i joined this sight at the begining of my 2nd tri so this feels like home iylwim lol will miss the lovely ladies in here xx

Wednesday for me too! I am feeling a bit out of the loop in 2nd tri but not quite into 3rd yet, everytime I look in there someone else has had a baby and it just feels too soon to be confronting all of that... I can't believe how quickly its gone!

Oh my god, I just noticed I've moved up a box - Already in the 7th box!! Eeeek!

I'm scared now. I can't wait to meet my baby but feel so unprepared!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->