getting real impatient!

Pumpkinb

Proud parents!
Reaction score
Hi all

As you will see from my ticker not long to go now.....however I know I am about to OV in the next few days and it is soooo tempting to try a month earlier....but should we be lucky enough to conceive on the first try it could cause problems on our trip to Florida next month so I don't really want to do that either (don't wnat to risk sickness etc on last big holiday!).....feel like the time is not going in quick enough!
:hissy:

Aww! :hugs:

I know how you feel, but at least you only have a month!
I have like, 2 years at least!

It'll go fast hun, especially if you're on holiday.
xx

Time seems to slow down when you only have a little while left, doesn't it? :hugs:

thanks girls. I guess I should concentrate on getting packed for our hols and just enjoying the time we have just the two of us.

Yup - enjoy your last bit of freedom! :p lol

Nah, I kid... Having a baby is lovely - I feel no less free now than I did before having Anna. :D

Enjoy your hols tho! And your couple time with your OH - That is harder to find when you have a LO, especially in the first few months...

I know what you mean about temptation; DH and I will be trying for #2 at the end of this year, and it is Sooooo tempting to say, 'to hell with it - what's a month or two in the grand scheme of things??', and start now :muaha: hehe

Have a lovely holiday and good luck TTC when you get back! :hugs:

Aww! I know how you feel, but the time will go by really quickly!
:hug:

I have sympathy. We have a holiday booked to Florida in March...last blow out. we're waiting til September though as we have planned to get hubby off to Uni and go on a little tour on the bike before this so makes sense as we'll be settled because of hubby's degree.
Enjoy the holiday....do loads that you can't do while pg like rollercoaster and nice wine, then come back and really get stuck in lol.....oh and dont forget to practice lots while you're away ;-)

I know how frustrating it is to wait, but as others have said enjoy your last holiday together as a couple doing the things you could do whilst pregnant. Hope it goes by quickly for you x

Hang in there hun. Not much longer to wait! Good luck and take care :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->