Getting real now...!

GreyGirl

Pregnant with no2!
Reaction score
This morning I did my first oral temp since I was TTC#1. It felt a bit weird to be doing it again. We're not TTC now until Dec when LO is 1 at the earliest (I'd have wanted to start now :( )but I want to be prepared and with my PCOS my periods can be erratic. I will be getting some OPK sticks either this month or next...Just seems surreal as last time I was doing all this it was before I'd become a Mum, this time I'm doing the same things, but I have a baby now...anyone else find that odd as they were preparing to TTC#2?

Ooooh that does make it seem more real! My WTT started to feel more real when I started taking pre-natal vitamins.

Thanks for reminding me! I knew there was something I forgot to add - guess I'm adding that to my list now too! Incidentally forgot to do temp today, need to get back into the habit asap!

My LO is the same age as yours but were waiting for another year or so till we try for #2, but I was thinking the other day how odd it would be to go back to temping?! :wacko:. It must feel so strange!

I do however still take OPK tests when I feel OV coming on :rofl: :blush:

Oh the joys!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"