Getting really confused and a tad annoyed with FRER tests!

sammynashley

Reaction score
Morning ladies! Title pretty much says it all! Last night I took a FRER on a 3/4 hour hold and got a faint line but one I could actually see and not have to squint to see it! So as you do you get your hopes up!

Roll on to this morning..after about a 7/8 hour hold thought I'm going to see a nice darker line with the second test.....we'll I was wrong I don't think I see anything atall!

Any idea what could be going on ladies as I feel like I'm losing my marbles!

Top Test was last nights, bottom test is this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_1118.jpg
    IMG_1118.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 109
My fmu is never as good for testing with, even if I'd had a full night's sleep. I found I got my best tests at about 11am. So maybe you just have more concentrated wee in the evening. Try again tonight?

I've always used fmu it's never been an issue and I've always trusted Frer. So for this to happen it's just confusing. I don't have anymore tests either :( I now feel like if i am pregnant it's going to end in a chemical.

I was going to say about the fmu its never been a great one for me either. I can deffinatly see a line in the first one..maybe if you can get another one do it this afternoon x

I can see something on both. As others have said though, sometimes fmu isn't the best so try later instead

I'm sure I am seeing shadows. I agree with the ladies... smu or afternoon time seems to be the best time to test (in my experience). Good luck xxx

Thanks ladies, I nipped to the shop but could only get a normal first response not the early one and it looks like a BFN! Last night test the line was so clear I just don't get it! My cycles are a bit up and down anywhere from 28-33days and was pretty sure I was due tomorrow. I keep nauseaous too which I thought was a big sign as it always has been.

Attachments

• IMG_1164.jpg
    IMG_1164.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 65
If you go by a 33 day cycle when does that make your af due? i can see a line on the top one not on the bottom one x

It brings me upto Monday but with my three pregnancies before I've always had positive tests by now..it's so frustrating!

Yeh that is frustrating. Well maybe if af isnt here by tomorrow test tuesday morning if you can hold out that long? x

I'm seeing a line on the top test...

But if this is the regular FR and isn't the FRER then it isn't as sensitive and this could be why

I can see a line on the top test but not the bottom test.

Yes I'm pretty sure they are, otherwise there wouldn't be any point in bringing out an early version of the test. However, I can't remember if they are meant to be 25mIU or 50mIU, whereas the early tests are 12.5mIU.
They have a few different tests as I Google, some you can test six days early, some are much less sensitive and the internet is telling me the rapid result test is between 50-100mIU. Since the test you used doesn't have the test results printed on it I'm inclined to think it's the rapid result test since the early test has the results printed next to the window

Thank you happycupcake!

I tested again this morning with smu think I can't see something..not sure I know the other first response had nothing but pretty sure I can see something on this one!

Attachments

• IMG_1237.jpg
    IMG_1237.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 70
Another pic of tests the top was yesterday afternoon bottom was this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_1287.jpg
    IMG_1287.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 62
Can you break it open and post a pic i'm sure i can see something x

I'm certain I see a little cheeky line on that test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members