Getting really confused and a tad annoyed with FRER tests!

Thanks ladies although AF still hasn't shown I'm feeling a little crappy so wondering if she's on her way and wondering if I should by anymore tests as I'm all out! I've spent so much on tests the last few days!

I think I see something faint. Maybe wait until midweek and test if af doesn't show? Fingers crossed for you

Morning ladies I'm now on cd 33! And so far AF still hasn't shown...may nip into the chemist this morning and get another test surely something has to show by now?

Yeh test again today and then again tomorrow if no Af get the first response early response ones they say the can detect from 6 days before..i think the normal FR arent as strong or maybe even a cb. Although i know cb's arent always as reliable. If i was in your shoes i wiuld be doing every test going lol good luck xx

I nipped to the chemist and safe to say their variety of test were rubbish I could only get one clearblue and 2 answer tests, I know it's blue dye but I'm sure I can see something on the clearblue....the answer test was a bfn! I'm thinking I might aswell wait for AF to show as I'm not getting a definite result. Anyway here's my clearblue

Attachments

• IMG_1344.jpg
    IMG_1344.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 43
I tweaked it a little!

Attachments

• IMG_1344.jpg
    IMG_1344.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 31
I'm sorry line isn't more obvious for you huni xxx

Its there for sure i didnt even need to zoom in. Can you take it apart? x

I did an answer test at the same time and it was negative so I don't know still! All I do know is I've spent so much on tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->