Getting really confused and a tad annoyed with FRER tests!

I was either due thursday which would make me 4 days late. Or yesterday which makes me a day late. The last 3 months my cycles have been 28days so if I followed that I'm 4 days late. I don't get why some test have lines and some are just bfn.

Here's the clearblue after its dried

Attachments

• IMG_1424.jpg
    IMG_1424.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 36
Yeh thats mad cb didnt show positive for me the digi did the day i missed my period which showed 1-2 weeks. Can you crack that one open and take a picture on a white surface? x

This is the clear blue out of the case

Attachments

• IMG_1436.jpg
    IMG_1436.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 26
Oh man i can see that a million percent!! Cant you get hold of a digi or a frer x

I might be able to get something after the school run but my local shops are rubbish for pregnancy tests!

Oh no! Can you order some online you might be able to get them delivered same day or next day thats what i did on amazon x

I can get them delivered but I'll be at work all day tomorrow! I just read the instructions of the clear blue Twat and it says it's 10miu and the answer test doesn't say how sensitive they are maybe that's why it didn't show?

Yeh probably. I can ceryainly see something on there though! Oh really. Hmmm how frustrating for you!!

Pink dye tests are hard to find. You can buy them in boots and I also think asda does them too.
Can totally see a line on that test xxx

I can get them delivered but I'll be at work all day tomorrow! I just read the instructions of the clear blue Twat and it says it's 10miu and the answer test doesn't say how sensitive they are maybe that's why it didn't show?

I can see it easily in and out of its case! Btw, 'Clearblue twat' has to be the best autocorrect known to mankind

�� how did I miss that spelling haha

Blooming auto correct lol I didn't even notice...so I went to the chemist after the school run, purchased a frer and don't think I can see anything! How can this be? I'm losing the plot I'm sure of it!

Attachments

• IMG_1489.jpg
    IMG_1489.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1520.jpg
    IMG_1520.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 38
Usually frer's are more reliable than the cb's....i guess you will just have to wait a few more days then..if no sign of af i would do a digi that should be reliable by now with a missed af x

I've always trusted frers and found them most reliable but now I just don't have a clue wether I'm pregnant or not! I think I'll give it a few more days if nothing then I'll take another test.

Sounds like the best plan. Me too i have always thought they were the most reliable but that cb looks real positive to me and it would be strange it wouldnt pick it up x

What time did you pee? Did you dip it or did you pee directly onto it? Believe it or not, it all makes a difference. Make sure you've held your pee in for over 2 hours and not over consume drinks. Also, dip your test... you can see by the colour of your pee if it's concentrated enough. If it looks too pail you'll save yourself a test. Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"