Getting really inpatient now

Hes_My_hero

Reaction score
I really want to no if i'm pregnant or not... :(

My periods never late but taken another test this morning and stil :bfn: :cry:
Ino i'm only 2 days late i just have no idea whats going on and i keep feeling like the :witch: is going to come and dosnt its been like this the last 4/5 days.

I'm not worried i just don't no whats going on stupid body my OH really thinks i am pregnant so he keeps strokeing my belly :D

The last 3/4 nights ive not been able to sleep well feeling so tired but can't sleep i evan been going bed 1st at 10 woke up at 7 and then 2 and still waking up at 7... and keep waking up to go to the toilet...

The only problem to why i think i might not be is the fact im not rly having many symptoms youno... no sore boobs, but everynow and then i get a slight twinge in them... and i do feel kinda 'wet' down there (SORRY) So i think im on but im not, i'm so confused!!

can anyone shed any light because i'm getting really inpatient lol

x
:hug:

Well if you are two days late and you took a test and it came out negative you are most likely not pregnant. If you don't get your period within the next week I would suggest going to the doctors and having them take some blood work to see if you are pregnant. If you aren't then they need to figure out why your period has not come. I hope you get the answer you are looking for hun. Best of luck! :hug:

Hiya.
i know its hard but u just need to hang in there.
i had all my usual signals that my period was going to come but after 2weeks took a test as i had been putting it down to stress even though im never late and im now nearly 11weeks gone.
just try and be patient, make sure your looking after yourself just incase and try another test again in a few days if it still hasnt come.
what kind of test did u use? i used the clear blue digital one and it was really good. came up really quick and it tells you how far gone u are too. quite cheap in tescos.
just remember its better to test on your first pee of the day.
:D. hope that helps. good luck!!!
xxx :hugs:

My mum was the same with home pregnancy tests they always said negative then she went docs for a blood test and she was 4 month pregnant lol...

i'm just usualy always on time evan when i took morning after pill about 2 months ago i still came on exactly when i was supposed to...
and i have been having unprotected sex all this month so i'm in 2 minds
x

Maybe you should consider getting a blood test done right away if your period still doesn't show up in another 5 days or so.

I didn't get a positive on a pregnancy test until three days after my period was due. I took a clearblue digital one, too. My cycle was all messed up the month before though, so that was probably why.

Good luck hun. Hope you get the answer you're looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->