Getting really pissed off now!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Not sad but pissed off!

I want a bubba/a family & fate to give us a damn break!! :cry:

We were watching an advert yesterday on TV not sure which but a kiddies one & I just said to my OH "I want a baby" I felt so let down by life for a breif second :(

*Small rant*

:hugs:

I had one of those moments yesterday when we were having a convo with Robs mum about babies

Adverts are some of the worst things. I hate the credit card one "Christmas with your first Grandchild...priceless" :gun: Stick the knife in why dontcha!

Hey there Wibble, I can imagine it must be hard, but try not to let it get you down.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

i feel so guilty! i should be gratefull ive got 3 kids,but someone somewhere doesnt seem to want me to have a 4th,i really feel for you hun

Aww char it will happen hunny one day I promise and you will make FAB parents
xbex

wobbles hun.... https://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/hug5.gif

It will happen for you one day hun :)

:friends:

I'm ok - I pick myself up quite quickly just have random moments! :D

I think you cope incredilbly well and everyone is allowed there odd moment. If I were in your shoes I don't know if I'd be able to moderate a forum with pg women. I know there are a lot of you ttc and it must be incredibly difficult for you seeing everyone with the BFP and thinking I wish it was me. I admire you all for your strength and positive outlook. On months when Iwas late I used to think maybe I might be pg (even though weren't ttc) and when I came on it was like oh so I'm not pg ans was quite disappointed and occassionally if I as a week late really upset so I really can't begin to imagine what you must feel like. Baby dust ti you all :dust: And good luck for the next month :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->