Getting sick in the 2ww

Cosmos

Reaction score
The last time I got sick was when we conceived back on November 1, 2010. I had a fever up to 102, chills, sore throat and just a ton of things wrong with me at 5 weeks pregnant. The doctors ran a ton of tests, but in the end I was just told I had a virus and to wait it out. I ended up spotting starting on 11/5 and had progressing signs of MC until Thanksgiving when it finally happened.

So the reason for my long explanation above is that we've been TTC again since January and I haven't been sick since November, until now. I came down with a fever on Monday (6dpo), which progressed to a lot of the same symptoms I had last time I was pregnant (though the fever never got above 101.6) this time. I've been insistent that I'm finally pregnant again because of this and told the doctors not to give me anything unsafe. My approx. 6dpo spotting has not occurred per the normal since MC this cycle either, I am eager to test, but at 11dpo tomorrow I doubt it would be a BFP. My question, has this happened to any of you ladies during the 2WW? Were you in fact pregnant? I know your immune system dips when it happens, but I still cannot help but wonder. Thanks!

Hey Hun, not sure if it if any help cos I'm still getting BFN's but a lot of ladies on here, myself included all seem to be suffering from cold & flu-like symptoms. I can only hope this means we all get our BFP's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->