• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

getting sick of seeing positive opks now! please help :(

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies, ive been getting positive opks now for 5 days, i just want to know when and if im actually going to ovulate!!! I have pcos and today ive learnt that having pcos can effect opks, can someone look at my chart please and see if it looks like ive already ovulated? I did have a fever yesterday which may have caused the temp rise, but it could be ovulation. I just dont know! :( anyone else with pcos had this happen to them before? Thanks!

I have read that some tests can be more sensitive than others. I think the CBdigi's with the smiley are less sensitive? Maybe try those?

There too expensive for me i use internet cheapies! Its never happened before but ive only used opks on clomid before and this is my first cycle off clomid. Even whilst on clomid i only got 1 maybe 2 days of positives :/ x

Im on here looking for answers, I know this post is old, but maybe Ill try the opk with the smiley face

During the cycles I conceived I had positive opks for up to a week. I thought it was that my body didn't ovulate yet but it was actually because - from what my midwife told me - LH hangs around longer when you conceive to support the corpus luteum (sp?) until the egg implants and hcg takes over. I would take it as a positive sign. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"