Getting summer ready. PART 2 - June

helen_beee

Mammy and Oliver
Reaction score
Now we are in June I thought it would be a good idea to update our goals. I lost 4lbs in May and we lost over 2 stone combined!

This month as well as focusing on weight I think it would be beneficial to focus on other things such as inches and bf%.

Happy slimming ladies :thumbup:

helen_bee
Currently weigh - 137lbs
Want to weigh - 133lbs
So I would like to lose 4lbs, but I would like to overall tone up and have a bf% of around 22% going in to July. I would also like to fit into a size 10 comfortably.

In exactly 5 weeks it will be the 1st of June and I wanted to start a thread to help me with motivation to get summer ready (motivation for me and others if they are interested). I hope some of you ladies want to join me because even though I have been working really hard the past few months I am starting to lose motivation now. If you do want to join me then I could update the front page with how much you want to lose in those 5 weeks and we can do weekly updates on progress. I'm going to give myself new challenges each week - either focused on physical activity or eating which others can join if they so wish. Anyone interested?

helen_bee
Currently weigh - 141lbs (bmi 22.7)
Want to weigh - 135lbs (bmi of 21.5)
Have to lose - 6lbs
Weight lost
Wk1 - 1lb. Wk2 - 1lb (2lbs). Wk3 - 0lbs(2lbs). Wk4 - 2lbs (4lbs). Wk5 - 0lbs(4lbs).

mrsswaffer
Currently weigh - 132lbs (approx)
Want to weigh - 126lbs (approx)
Have to lose - 6lbs
Weight lost
Wk1 - *. Wk2 - *. Wk3 - *. Wk4 - 3lbs. Wk5 - 5lbs(8lb).

sausages
Currently weigh - 146lbs (bmi 24.9)
Want to weigh - 133lbs (bmi of 22.8)
Have to lose - 13lbs
Weight lost
Wk1 - *. Wk2 - 1.2lbs. Wk3 - 1lbs. Wk4 - *. Wk5 - *.

caz_hills
Want to weigh - 122lbs (approx)
Have to lose - 10lbs
Weight lost
Wk1 - 2lbs. Wk2 - *. Wk3 - *. Wk4 - 3lbs. Wk5 - 1lbs(6lbs).

sevonofnine
Currently weigh - 140lbs (approx)
Want to weigh - 125lbs (approx)
Have to lose - 15lbs
Weight lost
Wk1 - *. Wk2 - *. Wk3 - *. Wk4 - *. Wk5 - *.

lou_lou
Currently weigh - 143lbs (approx)
Want to weigh - 133lbs (approx)
Have to lose - 10lbs
Weight lost

swissie
Currently weigh - 124lbs
Want to weigh - 112lbs
Have to lose - 12lbs
Weight lost
Wk1 - *. Wk2 - 0.5lbs. Wk3 - 1.5lbs. Wk4 - 1.5lbs. Wk5 - *.

Twinks
Currently weigh - 154lbs
Want to weigh - 144lbs
Have to lose - 10lbs
Weight lost
Wk1 - *. Wk2 - 2lbs. Wk3 - 1lbs(3lbs). Wk4 - *. Wk5 - *.

beth_terri
Currently weigh - 174lbs (bmi 26.46)
Want to weigh - 140lbs (bmi 21.29_
Have to lose - 34lbs
Weight lost
Wk1 - 3.5lbs. Wk2 - 4lbs. Wk3 - +2lbs. Wk4 - *. Wk5 - *.

Keyval
Currently weigh - 126lbs
Want to weigh - 112lbs
Have to lose - 14lbs
Weight lost
Wk1 - *. Wk2 - 5.5lbs. Wk3 - *. Wk4 - *. Wk5 - *.

hellohefalump
Currently weigh - 75kg
Want to weigh - 65kg
Have to lose - 10kg
Weight lost

wamommy
Currently weigh -
Want to weigh -
Have to lose -
Weight lost

Woohoo!! :happydance: I will be the first to join you. :) You have worked very hard recently, so well done you!

I am not entirely sure what I weigh right now, but for me, it's more about fitness abd toning up than weight. Ideally, I'd want to be 9st or under, and the last time I weighed myself I was 9st 6lbs, so not a lot to lose really.

I plan to use the striiv app to track my steps daily, and tone up with a postnatal Pilates DVD, though I haven't bought one just yet! Walking and breastfeeding seem to be working for weight loss so far. :) Oh, and carrying around a clingy 10-week-old can't hurt!

Hi there, i'd like to join in too! :)

I'm halfway through the 30 day shred and i'm pleased with the results so far. Here are my stats...

Today's weight: 146lbs (24.9 bmi)
Ideal weight: 133lbs (22.8 bmi)

I'd like to see what everyone else is doing cause i need to choose something to continue with after the 30 day shred is over. :)

I've updated the first post with our details.

I am not entirely sure what I weigh right now, but for me, it's more about fitness abd toning up than weight. Ideally, I'd want to be 9st or under, and the last time I weighed myself I was 9st 6lbs, so not a lot to lose really.

I'm definitely more for toning and take regular measurements but I would like to get my weight down as well. I want to find out my body fat percentage as well, I'm aiming for low 20s. I also have pictures from the beginning of the year and before I started Ripped to post when I feel up to it!

Hi there, i'd like to join in too! :)

I'm halfway through the 30 day shred and i'm pleased with the results so far.

I'd like to see what everyone else is doing cause i need to choose something to continue with after the 30 day shred is over. :)

30DS really is fantastic, RI30 is similar but a bit more difficult, I couldn't have managed it without doing the shred so I fully recommend it. I plan to do 6 week 6 pack once I've finished RI30 to work on my core a bit more. I also do zumba most days and find that really effective for calorie burn.

For some additional information on my diet/exercise plan - I don't diet per se but I use myfitnesspal to track my calories and have lost 21lbs since I started tracking at the beginning of February. I don't restrict my food in any way but by calories, if I want something I earn back the calories so I can eat it. I drink a large glass of water before every meal as well to fill me up and drink 2 pints on a morning. Oh and as well as zumba and RI30 I'm also doing the 30 day squat challenge.

Trying to decide what challenge to set myself this week!

Wow, 21 lbs is brill! I've used myfitnesspal too, but always get slack with it. How do you enter your 30DS into it though?

I love your water tips. I need to up my intake, so thanks for that! I'm up for joining you in a challenge! :)

Please cna I join too? I lost all my baby weight and then when I went back to work a year ago, it's just crept back on.

I want to lose a stone:

Caz:
Have to lose - 1 stone

Can I join?!?! xxx

Wow, 21 lbs is brill! I've used myfitnesspal too, but always get slack with it. How do you enter your 30DS into it though?

I love your water tips. I need to up my intake, so thanks for that! I'm up for joining you in a challenge! :)

To be completely honest I just entered 30DS as 100 calories as I couldn't work out how else to input it and didn't want to overestimate how much I was burning. I do the same with RI30. I'm thinking of some sort of ab/core challenge as I'm already doing a lower body one. I hate the taste of water but I feel like it's really helping to curb my appetite.

Please cna I join too? I lost all my baby weight and then when I went back to work a year ago, it's just crept back on.

I want to lose a stone:

Caz:
Have to lose - 1 stone

Can I join?!?! xxx

Of course you can :happydance: I'll add your details to the first post xx

I certainly will join in!

I currently weigh about 140lbs, and would like to get down to 125lbs. Whether that's possible or not... we'll see!! :haha:

So, these are the apps I'm going to use from today:
striiv - to count my steps throughout the day
My Fitness Pal - to track what I'm eating
iDrated - to track my water intake
Run Keeper - in case I want to do a little run (but I don't think I will!)

:)

I currently weigh about 140lbs, and would like to get down to 125lbs. Whether that's possible or not... we'll see!! :haha:

Anything is possible if you want it enough, we'll get you there!

Week 1 - Ab Challenge (for those who are interested)

Monday
30 seconds normal plank (in ab hold - on elbows)
30 seconds side plank (each side)
10 crunches
10 reverse crunches
10 longarm/pike crunches
10 bicycle crunches
10 crunch and hovers

Tuesday
45 seconds normal plank (in ab hold - on elbows)
20 crunches
20 reverse crunches
20 longarm/pike crunches
20 bicycle crunches
20 crunch and hovers

Wednesday
45 seconds side plank (each side)
30 crunches
30 reverse crunches
30 longarm/pike crunches
30 bicycle crunches
30 crunch and hovers

Thursday
1 minute normal plank (in ab hold - on elbows)
40 crunches
40 reverse crunches
40 longarm/pike crunches
40 bicycle crunches
40 crunch and hovers

Friday
1 minute side plank (each side)
50 crunches
50 reverse crunches
50 longarm/pike crunches
50 bicycle crunches
50 crunch and hovers

Saturday
100 crunches
100 reverse crunches
100 longarm/pike crunches
100 bicycle crunches
100 crunch and hovers

So, these are the apps I'm going to use from today:
striiv - to count my steps throughout the day
My Fitness Pal - to track what I'm eating
iDrated - to track my water intake
Run Keeper - in case I want to do a little run (but I don't think I will!)

:)

Looks good :) My username on myfitnesspal is helen_beee if you want to add me xx

I'm up for the challenge! Might be tough alongside the shred but ill give it a whirl!!

I tried to add you on mfp, but I can only add by email or Facebook. Am I doing it wrong?

I'm up for the challenge! Might be tough alongside the shred but ill give it a whirl!!

I tried to add you on mfp, but I can only add by email or Facebook. Am I doing it wrong?

It's rather confusing to add people by username. You need to click on 'profile' at the top of the screen and then 'find members'. Then there is a space to type in the username/

The first couple of days shouldn't be so bad but it escalates quickly, but doing a challenge is pointless if it isn't challenging! I'm doing RI30 and a 30 day squat challenge so finding time won't be easy but we can encourage each other :) xx

Hi girls,

Love the abs routine - I really should try that as it sounds managable in the evening once I'm back from work and Ajay is in bed.

Have done quite well this weekend, two runs and eaten quite well so fingers crossed this week will be better! I'm worse at work I find as I nibble on sweets and at home I have more self-discipline! x

Anything is possible if you want it enough, we'll get you there!

Week 1 - Ab Challenge (for those who are interested)

Monday
30 seconds normal plank (in ab hold - on elbows)
10 crunches
10 reverse crunches
10 longarm/pike crunches
10 bicycle crunches
10 crunch and hovers

Tuesday
20 crunches
20 reverse crunches
20 longarm/pike crunches
20 bicycle crunches
20 crunch and hovers

Wednesday
30 crunches
30 reverse crunches
30 longarm/pike crunches
30 bicycle crunches
30 crunch and hovers

Thursday
40 crunches
40 reverse crunches
40 longarm/pike crunches
40 bicycle crunches
40 crunch and hovers

Friday
50 crunches
50 reverse crunches
50 longarm/pike crunches
50 bicycle crunches
50 crunch and hovers

Saturday
100 crunches
100 reverse crunches
100 longarm/pike crunches
100 bicycle crunches
100 crunch and hovers

Blimey, the Saturday seems horrific!!!!!! Will try and give it a go. My tummy is VERY wobbly! x

Day 1 of the ab challenge done and it was harder than I thought it would be. But in fairness to myself I did it at the end of Ripped (after all circuits but before cool down) and I'd done my squats (140) before I started Ripped. I think towards the back end of the week (and definitely Saturday!) I'll have to do them in groups as I don't think my core can manage them all in one go! I did a quick zumba workout after all that was done for some calorie burning but don't like to do too much as I usually have a low calorie day on a Monday to make up for Sunday at Grandma's house! I tend to drink loads of water as well on a Monday so I suppose I'll burn extra calories going up and down the stairs all day to use the toilet :haha: Good luck today ladies xx

I'm just doing the 30DS for now, but have started eating healthier recently as well. The first 15 days of the routine, I didn't really watch what I ate at all. Granted, my diet has always been pretty good, but I am pushing for it to be even better now!

My jeans are already fitting better after only 15 days! But considering they're my "fat" jeans, that still doesn't make me too happy... :haha:

I'm just doing the 30DS for now, but have started eating healthier recently as well. The first 15 days of the routine, I didn't really watch what I ate at all. Granted, my diet has always been pretty good, but I am pushing for it to be even better now!

My jeans are already fitting better after only 15 days! But considering they're my "fat" jeans, that still doesn't make me too happy... :haha:

Since I was about 20 years old I've dealt with the misery of my 'fat' jeans becoming my 'every day' jeans again and again, so every time a pair of 'every day' jeans become my 'fat' jeans I consider it a little win or a NSV (non-scale victory!). I think it's important to celebrate the little things :) xx

To the ladies doing the ab challenge - did you wake up with your abs on fire as well this morning!?!? Ouchy, but I pushed through and did it again today. If I can feel it then it must be working :happydance:

Hi, haven't been on bnb for ages. I've got a 9 month old and am back at work now...can I join in too? I think I probably weigh about 143lb and want to be 133, but ill weigh myself in the morning. I got down to 138-139 but its crept up a little from snacking on naughty things at work. It's my wobbly belly that's the worst issue so will try the 1 week abs challenge from tomorrow! :) going to join a gym next week too...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->