Getting summer ready. PART 2 - June

Hi, haven't been on bnb for ages. I've got a 9 month old and am back at work now...can I join in too? I think I probably weigh about 143lb and want to be 133, but ill weigh myself in the morning. I got down to 138-139 but its crept up a little from snacking on naughty things at work. It's my wobbly belly that's the worst issue so will try the 1 week abs challenge from tomorrow! :) going to join a gym next week too...!

Hey lou_lou, I shall add you to the first post. I'm having a lot of success with the ab challenge, I can really feel it working - and by that I mean my abs are burning! I'm already working on an upper body challenge for after this one, mainly comprising arms/shoulders but I wanna keep some focus on the core after all this hard work on them. Good luck with your weigh loss / fitness goals :thumbup: I'm really looking forward my weigh-in tomorrow (for a change) xx

Welcome Lou_Lou!

I lost 2lbs!!!!! Yay!!!!!! So pleased.... we can do it girls. xxx

I have totally copped out on the abs challenge! I didn't even start it. To be fair I looked at it and thought that there was no way I could keep up with 30 day shred plus that, so I didn't bother.

I've been using mfp better though and trying to remain in my calories this past few days. I keep weighing myself and I am not loosing, but I need to eat better a while for that to kick in I'm guessing. My diet is usually crap.

Anyone do cheat days?

AF is due today or tomorrow so everything is a bit tougher at the minute.

Welcome Lou_Lou!

I lost 2lbs!!!!! Yay!!!!!! So pleased.... we can do it girls. xxx

Well done! I'll have to update the front page with our first success :thumbup:

I have totally copped out on the abs challenge! I didn't even start it. To be fair I looked at it and thought that there was no way I could keep up with 30 day shred plus that, so I didn't bother.

I've been using mfp better though and trying to remain in my calories this past few days. I keep weighing myself and I am not loosing, but I need to eat better a while for that to kick in I'm guessing. My diet is usually crap.

Anyone do cheat days?

AF is due today or tomorrow so everything is a bit tougher at the minute.

The ab challenge has been tougher than I thought it would be but I try to do it before ripped when I do my squats so I can't lose my motivation. Luckily I have an easy baby and he likes to watch me exercising, I managed to squeeze in a Billy Blanks workout and some zumba this morning as well. I am dreading tomorrow though so many crunches to get through :-/

MFP has helped me so much, I wouldn't be where I am without it. I only weigh myself once a week so I can notice any change, and don't forget af bloats you so you could have lost weight only it's not showing thanks to af.

I do sometimes cheat, but for every cheat day I have I do a 500 cal day to make up for it, I don't ever deny myself something I just make sure I earn back the calories (either through exercise or taking them from another day!) xx

Can I join too? I still haven't lost my pregnancy weight gain and have lost no weight for a year - I'm hoping that if I post here, I'll force myself to finally shift some weight and fit into some of my old clothes. I'm currently 124lbs and would like to get down to 112lbs. I plan on doing the 5/2 fasting diet (I'm not very good on motivating myself to exercise, do plenty of chasing my toddler though).

I lost 1lb this week, but most importantly my stomach is significantly flatter - I don't look in the mirror and want to cry any more!!!

Can I join too? I still haven't lost my pregnancy weight gain and have lost no weight for a year - I'm hoping that if I post here, I'll force myself to finally shift some weight and fit into some of my old clothes. I'm currently 124lbs and would like to get down to 112lbs. I plan on doing the 5/2 fasting diet (I'm not very good on motivating myself to exercise, do plenty of chasing my toddler though).

Of course, I shall add you to the first post :)

Anyone do cheat days?

My lovely husband brought home fast food for dinner last night... so I ate TERRIBLY yesterday.

That, and I don't feel like exercising today. :coffee:

Rest day, perhaps? Although it'd be pretty silly to do it today as it's my last day of 30DS Level 2!!!!

I'm planning on starting to walk again. I have a circuit round the village that takes exactly an hour and I just put my music on an walk fast. It really annoyed me when the wether got crap and the days darker so I couldn't do it anymore. Looking forward to starting it back up!

I think once I've finished 30DS I will do my walking or zumba every day for cardio and maybe try six week six pack or something that my friend has offered to lend me.

Hopefully I will stick with mfp too, cause its a brilliant tool!

Anyone fancy doing this weeks challenge? I was going to do something focused on arms/shoulders but thanks to the weather report I'm going to challenge myself to go walking (in the lovely sunshine) every day next week. Not much of a challenge to some but I have become a bit of a recluse over the winter and need to get me and the LO out of the house. I'm still going to integrate a bit of core work to maintain my hard work from last week. Also I am going to aim to meet my macros (on mfp) every single day. Anyone on mfp can update us of their progress on this. Anyone in? xx

Helen bee you are soooo focused I love it as its motivating me too!

Had a bad day yesterday as the in laws came for dinner and we had pudding. Must try better today!

I'm up for walking more this week :)

Please can I join this thread! I'm in desperate need for motivation :'-( It's a year after my LO was born now and I'm still 10lbd heavier and weigh 11 stone (I'm 5ft8). I would love to be back to my original weight as my old clothes still don't fit. Today I will start my getting summer ready with you ladies of that's ok :0) I'm going to run on the treadmill later! I'm so unfit though lol!

Oh. My. God. I take back every nice thing I have ever said about Jillian Michaels, she is pure evil! Today was day 1 of week 4 RI30 and it was brutal. I woke up with a cold so that hasn't helped but I figured I might as well persevere seeing as I've made it to the last week (although thinking of doing an addition week afterwards). Good thing I did my squats and crunches before I did it because I am incapable of moving now! I usually follow with a zumba workout but I just can't face it, oh well it's bank holiday so I can have a bit of a break (although I shouldn't because my diet is also on a break!).

Helen bee you are soooo focused I love it as its motivating me too!

Had a bad day yesterday as the in laws came for dinner and we had pudding. Must try better today!

I'm up for walking more this week :)

My main focus is my little brothers 18th birthday party in a couple of weeks, I want to hold my own against a bunch of skinny minnies who don't even know what cellulite is :wacko: Plus I want to be healthy and I want to feel good about myself. Don't worry about the occasional bad days, I have plenty of them but I try to even it out.

Please can I join this thread! I'm in desperate need for motivation :'-( It's a year after my LO was born now and I'm still 10lbd heavier and weigh 11 stone (I'm 5ft8). I would love to be back to my original weight as my old clothes still don't fit. Today I will start my getting summer ready with you ladies of that's ok :0) I'm going to run on the treadmill later! I'm so unfit though lol!

More the merrier, I'll add you to the first post. Join in with the challenges if you want, I did the ab challenge last week and could really feel it working, this week is all about walking and macros (especially keeping my fat down).

Good luck with week 2 ladies! xx

Thanks for adding me! I'm going to go for the ab challenge week as my stomach really needs some major toning! Been for an hour and a half walk so far today in the lovely UK sunshine :0)

Oooopsie, I've been so naughty with food the past few days :nope: No more chocolate all week!

Me too Helen! Eaten way too much this weekend although I did do the shred today so don't feel too guilty!

I ate a lot over the weekend too but was good yesterday. Did the an challenge yesterday and went for a run. The ab challenge I found hard so think it will be interesting by Saturday lol ;-) This thread is fab- keep going ladies! X

My nephew (2 and half) got dropped off at the crack of dawn so I am going to have to wait until they both go down for an afternoon nap to do my exercise. In the meantime though we are going to get out walking. Going to try and stay on track with my food.

Hi, I just joined my fitness pal and my username is lou_lou1979. I walk to train station for work so will put that on mfp, will be interesting to see what effect it has :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"