Getting summer ready. PART 2 - June

I've done terribly this week. Had a few good week's then crashed this week. I've been a bit sicky though and I always eat loads when I feel crap lol (hense me gaining 4 stone during my awfully sick pregnancy haha). Dreading weigh in on Tuesday xx

Sorry I've been quiet this week. My Los first birthday is this week so we've been really busy organising his party and going to lots of other first birthdays :0) I weighed myself this morning and haven't lost any more :0( My target for this week is going to be 1-2lbs and I really need to tone overall so think its time to hit the treadmill so I'll aim for running three times this week. Eek I'm so not a runner lol :0)

Girls, I'm having a nightmare! I';m eating like a pig, work is manic and so I don't have any time to myself let alone to exercise.... :( Am getting a little low about it.

Need to try and east healthily at the very least to make up for the no exercise. You're all doing so well!

Also met up with my NCT crowd on Friday and i'm the heaviest of all of them :( boo

Sorry I've been quiet this week. My Los first birthday is this week so we've been really busy organising his party and going to lots of other first birthdays :0) I weighed myself this morning and haven't lost any more :0( My target for this week is going to be 1-2lbs and I really need to tone overall so think its time to hit the treadmill so I'll aim for running three times this week. Eek I'm so not a runner lol :0)

Hi girlies. Just checking in. :)

May workouts:
Callanetics - 2/6 done!
Pilates - 1/6 done!

I have also cut out chocolate digestives, because they are my worst downfall with food!

I'm going to start tracking my total miles walked from 1st June. :D

Can I join you? I've lost 10kg since march!! I don't usually post in here because it makes me feel ashamed when I mess it up but I've managed to stick with it since march now...

I've been using myfitnesspal

Going to corfu in the summer. Want to wear a bikini.

Was 85kg now 75kg. I'm 5'1, I want to get down to around 60-65kg

Just a quick weigh in for me. I'm 143.8 lbs today. Slight loss. Ill take it!! :)

Eeep! I didn't know all of my lovely shred ladies had moved on over here! I've felt so lost without a fitness goal! :haha: Since finishing the Shred a couple of weeks ago I've GAINED 2 pounds :dohh:

Can I join you and get back on track?

Well I gained 2 this week :(. My first gain since I started sw but never mind, I was expecting it! Helen, when you edit my numbers on the first page will you put -3.5 for week one. I know I wasn't on here but I still did slimming world and that's what I lost that week :) xx

Been super busy this week so I haven't had chance to look in here.

Well done swissie and sausages on the weight loss, and well done mrswaffer on doing your workouts.

hellohefalump I shall add you to the front page and welcome wamommy you're more than welcome to join, adding you to the front page now.

I shall adjust your figures now beth.

It looks like people have been struggling and I can totally empathise, I've really been struggling but I had a big NSV at work yesterday when my colleagues were all commenting on how slim I'd gotten and questioning me on weight loss (now that I'm the resident fitness and weight loss guru). It's motivated me to keep going because obviously I'm making positive changes even if I have bad weeks and I've almost dropped another clothes size (which will take me to smaller than pre-preg). My weight is still higher than it was but I'm guessing I've got more muscles and I'm more toned than before.

Keep going ladies, it is worth it xx

Eeeek, so happy, I lost 2lbs this week (well just over but who's counting). I weighed myself a day early as I'm setting off for a little holiday in a few hours, hopefully I won't ruin it whilst I'm away. I'll have a couple of fast days when I get back (500cals) so it all balances out.

I'm only 2lbs heavier than I was at my booking in appointment and a hell of a lot fitter and more toned. So happy and proud of myself this week, I've had so many comments on my weight loss this week and it helped to put last weeks little gain into perspective.

xx

Wheee! I weighed myself this morning, and I'm 9st 2.75lbs - so we'll say 9st 3lbs (129lbs). It's coming off! :D

BMI of 23. :)

Hi all, good to hear more weight loss and Beth-terri you're still a net loser!

I weighed in today as I am going on a trip tomorrow for a week. Only fasted one day this week but did eat less today and I am now at 120 1/2 lbs so that's another pound and a half gone. Am going to try hard to not gain while away though might take a break from fasting. Hoping to eat more salads, fruit and less sweets (as usual).

Hope you all have good weigh ins this week.

OMG! This is very inspiring for me, too. I need to get in shape for summer!!!!! :p

Mrswaffer I'm the same weight as you!!! I lost three lbs since last weight in so I'm now 9 stone 3 lb too :) yay!

I ate an Indian last night and didn't do my exercise video cause i was out in the evening and working in the day and stuff. That's going to have to be my one cheat day for the week. I'll need to eat better today and do my video probably when they kids are having their snack in about an hour. I've not got the motivation today. :( Weighed myself this morning and i was 2lb heavier too for some reason, so not happy about that! :( Hopefully it's just that big indian sitting in my tummy and i'll be able to shift that by next weigh in.

Sausages I'm sure it's just the Indian food! I bet next week it will have gone.

I hope I can keep my eating under control this weekend with it being bank holiday x

Thanks! It's morning I was back at 138.8, so .6 lb heavier than my last proper weigh in, but hats okay with me since I have eaten so badly this weekend. Indian Friday night, then fish and chips in a day out yesterday! We're going to the seaside again today and I know there will be donuts involved! Lol! Ill just have one though and were having a picnic instead of fish and chips again.

Did level three of the shred for the second time today. I got through it all doing non mod except the rocky style sit ups. I just cannot get myself up past an inch off the floor!!

I'm on holiday on Saturday, so I don't know what that will mean for my exercise routine and eating. Obviously my eating will be different with eating out a bit and ice cream at the beach etc.. I'm not actually worried about that week. I anticipate ill put a few lbs on and I'm okay with that, it's my holiday. But, I am worried I won't be able to get back into my exercise routine when I get back home. I'm really enjoying it at the minute, but a week off could reset me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->