Getting summer ready. PART 2 - June

I have had a fantastic few days away eating all the food, and I don't feel even the slightest bit guilty! Going to get an Indian tonight to round up my bank holiday binge before getting back on it tomorrow. I'm not bothered about losing or gaining this week because I feel like I totally deserved all the food :)

I shall update the front page with the losses ASAP, well done to everyone! xx

Ladies! First of all, hello :) i used to come on here a lot but then moved and had no internet.
Secondly, i am in desperate need of weight loss support. Without frequent motivation, i will Not stick to healthy eating and currently my eating is out of control (for example, today i have eaten a big pizza and one and a half muffins and countless biscuits)
I feel completely unhealthy anf am ready to change if youll have me :)
i will weigh.myself in the morning (eek)

Everyone doing so well :0) I'm still maintaining the 3lb weight loss I've achieved since joining you all but I'm happy with the small steps in the right direction lol! I'm currently walking to our local library which is about 2 miles. I've been trying really hard this week so shall weigh this weekend and see how I'm doing :0) x

Ohh Helen bee please can u add a 1lb loss to week 3 for me please :-D thanks xx

Okay I don't know what planet I was on when I wrote my last post, but I haven't been 138.8 for a looooooooong time. Lol!

Not weighted myself for over a week and I fear the worst :( !!!! Must run tomorrow morning! x

I've been really quite unwell this week and weighed myself yesterday morning. I was 8st 12lbs (124lbs), which I LOVE, but I know I won't stay there, since I basically had two whole days not eating a thing, and throwing up quite a lot! :sick:

So, technically, I've exceeded my goal! :wacko:

Sorry you're not well mrswaffer but weight is amazing! I know it's not the point - if your unwell that's horrible but there is a silver lining!

Yay weight in today and I'm now 9 st 2lb! 4lblost so far! So I ate lots of fudge to congratulate myself! x

Well ladies technically our challenge has finished now so well done ladies!

However, I didn't achieve my goal so I am going to continue with the 'Getting Summer Ready' challenge into June! I will spoiler the previous results and if anyone would like to update the first post with their June goals then let me know :)

Congratulations to the losses and well done for all the hard work. I lost 4lbs but I have really struggled now I'm near to my goal weight. My main focus is going to be on body fat percentage and inches, and I'd like to be a confident size 10 by July!

xx

I'm happy to continue Helen_Bee too as I started th challenge late and haven't achieved what I want yet. Im going on holiday in September so that's my ultimate goal to get to 10stone (I'm currently 10 stone 11lbs still but have been away on a hen do so it doesn't surprise me lol :0) This lovely English sunshine is encouraging me to keep trying tho. Does anyone have a skipping rope? I'm going to set myself a skipping challenge this week!

Mon: 200 jumps
Tues: 300 jumps
Wed: 400
Thurs: 500
Fri: 600
Sat: 800
Sun: 1000 (why not lol)

Let me know if anyone fancies it! I'm starting tonight after lo is in bed :0)

Edit: I've changed the amounts above as 50 was very easy lol! I haven't skipped in a long time ha ha! Was great fun though :0)

Well ladies technically our challenge has finished now so well done ladies!

However, I didn't achieve my goal so I am going to continue with the 'Getting Summer Ready' challenge into June! I will spoiler the previous results and if anyone would like to update the first post with their June goals then let me know :)

Congratulations to the losses and well done for all the hard work. I lost 4lbs but I have really struggled now I'm near to my goal weight. My main focus is going to be on body fat percentage and inches, and I'd like to be a confident size 10 by July!

xx

Yep I'd like to keep it going! I maintained last week but have definitely lost this week. Will find out what for tomorrow! Its my birthday in about 12 weeks so I'm determined to lose my next 2 stone, get to 140lbs and be a small 10 by then! :) xx

I need to continue as well - i've only lost 4-5 lbs so that's rubbish and I need to keep going. I definately want an '8' at the start of my weight before summer. Although I go away next Monday so I doubt that will happen :( I'm struggling to find any time to exercise so I tried to eat less today and I hope it has worked! x

3lbs off this week :) so that took me to 8.5lbs off in the June week's. Which is pretty crap for me over 5 weeks!!

Will do better this month :)

3lbs off this week :) so that took me to 8.5lbs off in the June week's. Which is pretty crap for me over 5 weeks!!

Will do better this week :)

Ah don't be harsh on yourself - I've done less but at least it's going in the right direction! x

Will do better this month :)

I haven't lost much either :0( but I'm feeling much better and slightly fitter within myself so that's good :0) I actually bounced (yes bounced!) out of bed yesterday morning and feel so full of energy! That must be the effects of the exercise I've been doing and even though ok not losing much hopefully I'm toning. It's all good :0)

I'm going to be continuing with this now i'm back on holiday. I was away for a week, but i actually slipped into "holiday mode" a few days before we went. I'm so weak!!

So anyway, i put on 2lbs in the last 2 weeks. :( I'm going to redo my 'before' photos and take my starting measurements again tomorrow. I usually do it on a Sunday. I also put on an inch to my waist i think. :( Can't blame AF either, cause i'm on CD6 or something.

I'll be doing a few days of the shred to ease me back into exercising. I'm thinking one day of level one, 2 of two and 2 of three. Then i'll be starting ripped in 30 after that. I'm pretty stoked about getting rid of these couple of lbs, and hoping i can have them off by next week!

If i aim to be 4lbs lighter by the end of the month i think that's doable. If i'm not there by then i think i'll really need to reassess how i'm doing this. I'm not really dieting strongly, because i'm going for more of a lifestyle change than a short term quick loss, but if i need to up my game i guess i'll see by the end of the month. I'm in it for the long haul either way. :)

helen_beee, congratulations on your 4lb loss! I bet it does get more difficult the closer you get to your goal weight. I bet i would be so crap at just going "meh, close enough!" and giving in!!

Twinks, how did your skipping challenge go? I have a skipping rope and i find i can do about 100 fast skips before getting knackered. lol!

beth_terri, 3lbs off last week and 8.5lbs overall is brilliant!! Well done! :)

Hi everyone, sounds like you're all doing really well - congrats. I'm kind of back to square one as my holiday/trip meant lots of eating of unhealthy foods (too many restaurants, ice creams etc) and I put 3 lbs back on (now 123 lbs). Back to the 5/2 fasting tomorrow - just had a quick look at my wardrobe for motivation and i will fit into some of those dresses this summer! The weather is improving here so hopefully will want salads all the time.

Have a good week everyone!

Right I officially NEED to get back on this. On holiday self catering in France and I am a blob :( so no messing now must sort this out!

Maybe the 5:2 diet is the way forward? Anyone used it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->