Getting the nursery ready?

we chose zeddy and parsnip from mamas and papas before we knew he was a boy so it'll be pretty neutral, and the walls will be a creamy yellow colurs with a border, its a small room so cant go too dark, we've got wood flooring and a big zeddy fluffy rug to go in it.
xx

We've done ours in a pale yellow with a zeddy & parsnip border too. We know we're having a girl but still wanted a neutral room rather than pink. x

When i had Layla , I knew the sex .. But still did her room yellow with A real pale Mint green on one wall , With an ABC border looked sooo cute , Allso put some animal stencils up :) .
Wasnt untill we moved i gave her a princess bedroom . But she was 20 Months then and decided herself she wanted a princess bedroom lol .
With Finnley , He got a blue bedroom .. But only as i had Blue paint in the shed left over so decided it made sense lol . xx .

Can I request that everyone posts up their nursery pictures? I LOVE looking at them! :)

I decided on neutral colours before we found out we were expecting a girl and kept to it! She can have different colours and bedding when she's a toddler.

AND- just remembered- I did the same with my son 8 years ago. I think I just prefer calm colours for tiny people.

I decided on neutral colours before we found out we were expecting a girl and kept to it! She can have different colours and bedding when she's a toddler.

AND- just remembered- I did the same with my son 8 years ago. I think I just prefer calm colours for tiny people.

I think it's common sense that a newborn will sleep better in a soothing environment and I'm sorry to say that bright colours and busy walls do not produce that effect!

It's so interesting that no one has said they intend to go all out with pink or blue. Makes me wonder if "decorating the nursery" is ever a genuine reason behind finding out the sex early. Hmm.

Im going to find out but im still going to keep it neutral colours, just add pink/blue to the furniture x

Were gonna find out but have a neutral set to use. Its not creams, its orangey yellow safari kinds thing.

lemme find a pic lol

This is the set we have
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/babies-R-Us-...40:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ebayphotohosting

We don't know the gender and our nursery is about 1/2 done. I'm doing an underwater theme, I can hardly wait to post pictures :D

I plan on doing the nursery a year or so after peanut is here, and when I do it will be peach. Because that's the colour it landlords painted it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->