Getting tonsils out?

redneckhippy

Reaction score
My 2 year old is going to need his tonsils out and I'm really nervous about it. Has anyone had their toddler get their tonsils out? How did it go?

Oww that is scary. Yes my now three year old had them out at two. It was hard to see him go under and we were also quite nervous about the whole thing.

But it was over so fast, went very well and the hospital was fab about it. The only issue my son had was that he was hangry from needing to be sober 🙈. He recovered quickly and well and don't remembers.

In our case it was a necessary first step to address recurrent ear infections. I was sceptical that wud work because it runs in my family and it didn't work for any of us. But it actually did for him. I am so grateful my little man no longer suffers from those awful infections and hppy we decided to go thru with it (we hesitated for a while)

Anyway wanted to wish you best of luck w the whole thing!

Ds is quite a bit older, he is 6. He was supposed to have his out thursday but they changed the date to next month. So following. I am so nervous, and i know ds is even though he wont admit it. I can see it in his face. Good luck. Hope it all goes well for your lo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->